why,why did you do it

Start from the beginning

She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it

I think her ever present frown is a little troubling

And, she thinks I'm psycho

Cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but

Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know

Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go

Oh they didn't teach you that in prep school

So it's up to me

But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity

She's not a saint and she's not what you think

She's an actress, Whoa

She's better known for the things that she does

On the mattress, Whoa

Soon she's gonna find

Stealing other people's toys on the playground

Won't make you many friends

She should keep in mind,

There is nothing I do better than revenge, Ha ha

I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey

You might have him, but haven't you heard

I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey

You might have him, but I always get the last word

Whoa

She's not a saint and she's not what you think

She's an actress, Whoa

She's better known for the things that she does

On the mattress, Whoa

Soon she's gonna find

Stealing other people's toys on the playground

Won't make you many friends

She should keep in mind,

There is nothing I do better than revenge,

And do you still feel like you know what you're doing,

Cause I don't think you do, Oh

Do you still feel like you know what you're doing

I don't think you do, I don't think you do

Let's hear the applause

C'mon show me how much better you are

See you deserve some applause

Cause you're so much better

She took him faster than you could say sabotage!

                                           I looked at El who was smirking.'That wasnt the first time he cheated on you' she mouthed. I bite my lip looking at Louis. I had three weeks to either live with him for the rest of my life or break up.I felt my hand travle to my tummy. My happiness didnt matter as much anymore only the little person in my tummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~~~~

                                        Finally after the grammys my stomach was dieing. I ran to the bathroom puking up everything in me. I had been this way for about 3 weeks now. I was hoping it was just a stomach bug but now i was thinking differently. When i made it back to my apartment I changed into skinny jeans a tight blue sweatshirt,and ugg boots. I put in my green contacts and grabed my spray in hair dye. My hair turned a dark brown. I made sure i couldnt be recagnized before i drove to the closest store. I walked straight to the pregnancy section and baught one of each best test. I walked up to the counter the older lady looked at me disgusted."Teens these days getting pregnant."She sneered."Mam im married and im twenty i think i have the right to be pregnant if i want."I answered in an american accent so she couldnt hear my irish one."Child your so young, i just wish you could have lived longer and followed your dreams."She said handing me my bags."Sometimes things appear different then what they are."I replied. I drove home quickly running inside my house. I took all the test and set them on the counter waiting.

test 1; positive, test 2; positive, test 3; positive, test 4; positive, test; 5 positive

                                                      I felt tears fill my eyes as i put my hand on my tummy. I had a tiny little life in my tummy who would depend on me for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~over~~~~~~~~~~~

                                            I grabbed Louis hand as we walked towards my buss after the interview. I sat on my couch looking at him."How many times did you cheat on me?"I asked softly."Only that one time babe i promise."He replied grabbing my hands. I looked into his eyes and felt myself snap."One time. Really only once. Then please explain to me why i have pictures with dates of you cheating all the way back to our 1 year anniverary." I yelled throwing the pictures at him. it was the truth the pictures i had recieved had dates all the way back to then. I put a hand on my tummy,rubbing it softly. I had to think about my baby not myself. I couldnt force my child to live in a life where his/her father cheated on their mother constintly. El had finally won but not in the way she wanted. I wasnt giving up because of her but for my childs life. I looked at Louis to see his eyes wide with worry. He was scared so i knew it was true."Jesus Louis, why. Why would you do this. I love you with everything in me yet you do this,just why?"I could feel tears falling down my face. He looked at me guilty."I love you Savannah i really do. It's just El was my first true love. I couldn't figure out if i still loved her.  I guess all this time, i was still fighting my feelings for her,but i know you are the one."I shook my head chuckling"Louis, tell me the truth. Those few weeks when i went home. Were you really worried or were you with her?"I wiped my cheeks as he looked down."I was worried but i was with El the day before you got home."I nodded standing up. I kissed Louis softly."You know in all reality this is my fault. I knew you were cheating but i chose to deny it. I love you Louis but i wont let this continue. So for now we are over. Im giving you the time you need to figure out where your heart lies."I pulled my ring off and put it in his hand pushing him towards the door."Oh and Louis, im pregnant."I whispered. He looked at me shocked."You cant keep me from my child."I laughed."I wont but i wont force our child to watch me be in pain."I smiled as he put a hand on my tummy,before making him leave."I may not get daddy,but i have you. I love you baby and i will stay strong for you."I whispered rubbing my belly.