Chapter 7

Charlie's POV

It's 11 AM and Noah is supposed to be here any minute to pick me up.

I've known the guy 7 years and yet, I'm shaking with nerves.

I just want things to go well. I've liked him for so long but it always felt like we were just never meant to be. So many things got in the way like Rick........... and when Rick and I were broken up, Noah would be in a relationship. Not to mention the insane amount of training camps I spent a lot of my summers at. I'm surprised I found time for boys at all.

Now that our love lives are finally lining up he lives 30 minutes away and we both are about to be insanely busy as student athletes.

I know we probably can't make a full blown relationship work right now but it wouldn't hurt to have him help me relieve some stress.

Karly is sitting on my bed watching me pace back and forth while I wait for Noah.

"Don't you know this guy already? Why are you pacing like that?" She asked with an amused look in her eyes.

I stopped walking and looked at her "I just want this date to be perfect." I sighed then kept pacing.

She smirked at me. "Do you want it to go well because you want to get his sisters body out of your mind?"

I stopped in my tracks and spun on my heals to look at her with my mouth open. I wasn't even thinking about Riley.............

But now that she mentioned it.......... The image of Riley shaving her legs in nothing but her underwear a few days ago does cross my mind once a day...... I mean hour.

"No bitch. I-I don't think about Riley's b-b-body like that." Fucking stutter.

Karly's smirk grew wider and she started giggling. "I saw that cute moment between you two yesterday........... everything I've heard about Riley Haze is she doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself."

I scoffed "that's true."

"But when she's around youuuuuu." She raised her eyebrows at me trying to insinuate something........ "all I'm saying is miss bad ass has a soft spot for you." She finished shrugging her shoulders.

"Great thanks for helping me calm down bitch. This conversation did the opposite." I huffed and turned to keep pacing. "I mean nothing to Riley, she's just trying to get into my pants."

"I don't doubt that." She laughed. "But look at you. I'd totally fuck you." She threw a pillow at me playfully.

"Karly!" I picked up the pillow and threw it back at her. We both started laughing.

Then there was a knock at the door and our laughter died immediately.

I walked over to the door and opened it revealing a handsome as always Noah Haze. I felt my nerves subside immediately as a big grin formed on his face. He was wearing a pair of jeans a grey sweatshirt and a baseball cap over his black wavy hair.

I always found Noah attractive but the way he looked right now was going to send me into cardiac arrest.

He held out some flowers for me that I hadn't noticed because I was too busy fawning over his body.

"Hi Charlie." He grinned and his golden eyes took in my exposed legs and flowery sundress. "You look beautiful."

I took the flowers from him "hi Noah." I said shyly avoiding eye contact. "Come in." I spun around to see Karly gawking at Noah as he followed me into the room.

"Oh uh Karly this is Noah, Noah this is Karly." I introduced. Karly stood up quickly as I passed her.

"What a gene pool." She said so only I could hear as I passed her. "Nice to meet you!"

Caught In HazeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara