Chapter 13

Riley's POV:

"Oh fuck Riley!" Charlie moaned. Her body was convulsing against the wall she was leaning against while I was knelt between her legs flicking my tongue over her Clit.

Her hands latched onto my hair pulling my face further into her. I watched her throw her head back in ecstasy while she came. I'd never get sick of this.

I cleaned her up then stood up in front of her grinning. "So delicious." I said then leaned in and pecked her lips.

I turned around and pulled on my clothes that were thrown on the floor. Charlie and I had been sleeping together for about 3 weeks now. It has been amazing and the best part is there's no expectations for anything else. Just mind blowing sex.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late for class." Charlie said behind me. She had come over during her lunch break complaining about being stressed out.

I laid down on my bed and put my arms behind my head watching Charlie's naked body scurry around my room looking for her clothes.

"Sorry Lee." I grinned watching her put her pants and shoes on.

"I'm not gonna have time to grab something to eat either." She groaned pulling her shirt on.

"I'm pretty sure you did eat something." I smirked at her.

She scoffed at me then threw my shoe at me and ran out of the room without a word.

I laughed as she closed the door behind her.

The last few weeks have been amazing. Sex with Charlie is the best I've ever had and she's never even been with another girl. I think it's because she gives me just as much attention as I give her. Most girls I sleep with never even touch me. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy being a giver........... but Charlie has opened my eyes to the joys of reciprocation.

I haven't slept with anyone else in the last three weeks. Charlie has been more than enough. I don't know if another girl will ever live up to how Charlie makes my body feel. We've slept together enough times that she knows all of my soft spots and drives me crazy with them. Don't even get me started on the woman's sex drive. It rivals even mine.

I chuckled to myself then grabbed my bag. I have class to get to then practice.

I walked across campus to my architectural history class and sat down in my usual seat. I was taking out my laptop then someone stood in front of me.

"Hey stranger." I looked up at the person speaking.

"Hey Mel." I smiled up at her.

She moved to sit next to me then nudged my shoulder.

"I haven't seen you outside of class in a few weeks. Are you avoiding me?"

Oh god how do I politely say I'm having the greatest sex of my life and I don't need her anymore.

"Uh no. Not avoiding you." I chuckled nervously. "Just been busy with homework and soccer."

The professor walked in the room as I was speaking. Oh thank fuck.

"Okay well..... let me know if you want to..... hang out." She winked then turned to face the front.

The rest of the class was uneventful and as soon as we were released I left the lecture hall as quickly as I could. I had time to stop by my room and drop off my backpack before I made my way to the locker room. As I was leaving the dorm I saw Karly standing by a car I didn't recognize. She leaned down and kissed the person inside then walked towards the curb. As soon as she moved out of the way I recognized Casey in the drivers seat.