Chapter 15

Riley's POV:

Waking up to Charlie sleeping blissfully in bed next to me is my new comfort place.

She's laying on her stomach with the blanket only covering from her hips down. Her head is turned to me and every once in a while a little snore comes out of her mouth. I smile every time I hear it.

Fuck she's gorgeous. Everything about her is perfect to me.

After about 10 minutes of just watching her breathe I decided I feel a little pervy. I slowly crawled off of the bed but as I put my foot on the ground I slipped on some clothes and fell onto my ass with a thud.

Charlie shot up and scanned the room in a panic.

Our eyes met and she relaxed "What the fuck!" She glared at me.

I gave her a shy smile then looked at what I slipped on. Noah's stupid fucking sweatshirt. I picked it up off the floor and threw it at her as I stood up.

"I slipped on that."

She caught it and started laughing. "You really don't like this thing huh?" She climbed out of the bed and walked in front of me.

That's when I realized we both were still completely naked. I scanned her body and involuntarily groaned. I had this overwhelming urge to touch her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She was giggling into the kiss but as soon as I bit her lip she gasped and knew I meant business.

She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer then kissed me back. We stayed like that for about a minute until she pulled back and smiled at me.

"I told Karly I'd go to breakfast with her. I'm already running late." She tucked a hair behind my ear.

I nuzzled her neck and groaned. "What's more important, your stomach or my vagina."

She shoved me off of her giggling.

"What!" I grinned pretending to be shocked at her reaction.

"You have hands!" She said pulling on some shorts with her back to me.

I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck "your hands are so much better." I grinned against her neck.

She spun around and cupped my face with her hands "tempting. But I'm hungry." She pecked my lips and walked away from me. I watched her put on a bra while I threw my clothes on from last night. Charlie reached for Noah's sweatshirt and I lunged across the room and ripped it from her hands.

"Hey I gotta go give that to me."

I put it behind my back. "You don't own any other sweatshirts?" I groaned.

"They are all dirty. Hand it over."

Then I had an idea "hang on." I ran out of her door and across the hall into my room. I threw her sweatshirt on my desk and grabbed a black Nike sweatshirt from my closet.

I walked across the hall to find Charlie with her arms crossed and glaring at me.

"You can wear this one." I threw my sweatshirt at her.

Her eyes softened and she searched my face. "Riley......."

"It's not a big deal." I shrugged.

"Fine." She finally agreed and threw the shirt on. I sighed and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Like what you see?" She grinned putting her arms around my neck.

"Oh yes." I grinned then kissed her. "I'm gonna get going." I kissed her again.