Chapter 17

Charlie's POV:

I rode with Noah to the party. He kept raving about how well I played. I thanked him and sat in silence.

Why would Riley even try to talk to me. She knows how much pain I'm in. I told her I fucking love her. The least she can do is give me the space I deserve. My body is groaning in pain and I just need a break from this torture.

"We're here!" Noah said pulling up to a house that had people everywhere. Karly and Casey followed us over here. They climbed out and met us by Noah's car.

"This is going to be fun!" Casey squealed grabbing Karly's hand and pulling her to the door.

Noah held out his arm for me to take "let's go get wasted." He grinned.

I gave him a small smile then let him lead me inside.

The 4 of us were sitting on a couch chatting when I saw someone I recognize walk into the party.

"Rick!" I exclaimed looking at Noah.

He looked at the door and chuckled. "Yeah he goes here. I think he's apart of this fraternity actually." He shrugged.

I looked at him with a shocked expression then back at Rick. That's when he found us on the couch.

"No fucking way!" He yelled walking over to us. "How have you been baby!" He said sitting next to me.

"I'm fine. How are you Rick." I said politely. God this is awkward.

"I've been fantastic. College is great." He said watching a girls ass as she walked by us.

I grinned. Same old Rick.

"Rick! I haven't seen you since the "No clothes Party." Casey said to him.

"Oh how could I forget that nice pink bra you were wearing." He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she blushed.

"I'm Karly. Her girlfriend." Karly interrupted glaring at Rick. She wrapped her arm around Casey making her giggle.

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth.

"What do you say about taking some shots." Noah said standing up and holding his hand out to me.

"I'd never say no to you Haze." Rick said taking his hand and pulling himself up. I shook my head and giggled as Noah pushed Rick away from him.

"Let's do it." I said standing up. The 4 of us and our new addition walked to the kitchen and found some liquor.

"Let's play truth or shot." Casey said excitedly.

"Sounds good to me." Karly said wrapping her arms around Casey.

"Lesbians..... hot." Rick said. Noah smacked him on the back of the head.

"I'll go first Rick said." He looked at Karly "top or bottom?" He asked with a grin.

Karly look like she was going to fight him.

"A little of both right babe?" Casey answered for her then kissed her cheek.

"Nice." Rick nodded.

"Do you have any fetishes?" Casey directed at Noah. I choked on my drink.

"Uhhhh....." Noah said awkwardly. "I'm just gonna take a shot."

The other 4 of us burst out laughing.

"What's the most embarrassed thing you've ever done?" Noah asked me after finishing his shot.

Date Rick. I thought to myself. I decided to just take a shot.