Saturday plans set!

Start from the beginning

As they walked towards the exit of the zoo, Y/n pulled Jungwon towards a colorful food truck parked nearby. The smell of grilled meat and sweet sauces filled the air, making Jungwon's stomach rumble.

"I'm starving. Let's grab something to eat," Y/n said, smiling at Jungwon.

Jungwon nodded eagerly, feeling grateful for Y/n's initiative. He had been so focused on showing her around the zoo that he had forgotten about lunch.

As they approached the food truck, they scanned the menu, deciding what to order. Jungwon was a picky eater, but he trusted Y/n's taste buds.

"I'm thinking of getting the Korean BBQ fries. What about you?" Y/n asked, eyeing the menu.

Jungwon nodded, feeling a little relieved that Y/n had suggested something he would actually eat. "Sounds good to me," he replied with a smile.

They ordered their food and found a nearby bench to sit on. As they ate, they talked about their favorite animals they had seen and laughed about some of the funny moments they had experienced that day.

Jungwon felt himself becoming more comfortable with Y/n as they shared their thoughts and feelings. He felt grateful for her company and the way she made him feel at ease.

After they finished eating, Y/n suggested they take a walk around the park nearby. Jungwon agreed, feeling happy to spend more time with her.

As they walked, Y/n pointed out different landmarks and shared some of her favorite memories from growing up in the area. Jungwon listened intently, feeling curious about her life.

The sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the park. Jungwon felt a sense of peace wash over him as he walked hand in hand with Y/n. He was glad they had taken this spontaneous adventure together.

{In the park}

As they were walking through the park, Jungwon and Y/n suddenly heard a familiar voice call out Y/n's name. They turned around to see Y/n's group of friends walking towards them.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked, smiling at her friends.

"We decided to come out for a walk and enjoy the sunset," one of Y/n's friends replied. "But we didn't expect to see you here with Jungwon!"

Y/n felt a little embarrassed at the attention, but she didn't want to hide her relationship with Jungwon. She looked over at Jungwon, who was now looking down at his shoes, feeling a little shy.

"Well, we've been dating for a little while now," Y/n said, taking Jungwon's hand in hers.

Her friends looked surprised. "Really? Since when?" one of them asked.

Y/n grinned, feeling a little proud to talk about her relationship with Jungwon. "Since last night, actually. I came over to his house to talk, and one thing led to another, and now here we are," she said with a playful smile.

Jungwon blushed at Y/n's words, feeling a little embarrassed by the attention. He wasn't used to being in the spotlight like this.

Y/n's friends all congratulated them. Jungwon felt a little overwhelmed by all the questions, but he was happy to talk about Y/n and how they had gotten to know each other.

As they continued to walk through the park, Y/n's friends chatted with them, asking about their plans for the future and teasing them about their relationship. Jungwon felt a little shy, but he was grateful to have Y/n by his side, supporting him and making him feel comfortable.

As the sun began to set, Y/n's friends said their goodbyes and headed back towards their homes. Jungwon and Y/n walked hand in hand, feeling happy and content. They were glad to have each other and were excited to see what the future held for their relationship.

As Y/n's friends walked away, Jungwon and Y/n found themselves alone again, walking hand in hand through the park. Y/n turned to Jungwon, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Hey, do you want to watch the sunset with me?" she asked, pointing towards a nearby hill that overlooked the city.

Jungwon felt a little nervous, but he didn't want to pass up the opportunity to spend more time with Y/n. "Sure, that sounds great," he replied with a smile.

They made their way up the hill, walking side by side as they chatted about their day. Jungwon felt himself relaxing, feeling comfortable in Y/n's presence.

As they reached the top of the hill, they found a spot to sit and watch the sunset. Y/n laid out a blanket, and they sat down together, their fingers still intertwined.

The sky was painted with shades of orange and pink, the sun slowly sinking below the horizon. Jungwon felt a sense of awe as he watched the spectacle before him.

Y/n leaned her head on Jungwon's shoulder, feeling content and happy. She had never felt this way about someone before, and she was grateful to have Jungwon by her side.

Jungwon glanced down at Y/n, feeling a sense of peace wash over him. He had always been a little shy and introverted, but Y/n made him feel comfortable and confident. He was glad they had found each other.

As the sun set below the horizon, Y/n turned to Jungwon, a smile on her face. "Thank you for spending the day with me," she said, her eyes shining.

Jungwon felt a surge of warmth in his chest. "Of course, I had a great time too," he replied, feeling happy and content.

They packed up their things and began to make their way back towards their homes, their fingers still intertwined. Jungwon felt a sense of anticipation for the future, excited to see where his relationship with Y/n would lead.

{Time skip, after watching the sunset}

As they were walking back towards their homes, Y/n suddenly stopped and turned towards Jungwon. She grabbed his face gently, looking into his eyes with a soft smile on her lips.

Without warning, Y/n leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Jungwon's lips. He felt his heart skip a beat, his face flushing with shyness.

Y/n pulled back and looked up at Jungwon, her eyes filled with warmth and affection. "You're so cute when you're shy," she said with a laugh, her hand still resting on his cheek.

Jungwon felt his face flush even more, feeling a little embarrassed but also happy. He had never been kissed like that before, and he was grateful to have Y/n in his life.

As they continued to walk towards their homes, their fingers still intertwined, Jungwon couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. He felt a sense of warmth and happiness fill him, and he knew that he had made the right decision in choosing to be with Y/n.

Y/n, for her part, was also feeling happy and content. She had never felt this way about anyone before, and she was excited to see where her relationship with Jungwon would lead.

As they reached Jungwon's house, they said their goodbyes, promising to see each other again soon. Jungwon went inside, feeling happy and content. He knew that he had found someone special, and he was grateful for the time they had spent together.

As he got ready for bed that night, Jungwon couldn't stop thinking about Y/n and the kiss they had shared. He felt a sense of anticipation for the future, excited to see where his relationship with her would lead.

---------------------------------------------------------
Here's another chapter
Bye and goodnight