I hate him! I hate him so much!!!

---

Taehyung's POV:

We already arrived at our house. The house looks nice and is big but there are no furnitures that much.

There are two rooms but only one room has a bed. So we're sleeping together? No. She'll sleep on the floor.

I unpacked my things and fixed myself.

When I went out of the comfort room, I saw Yoorin sleeping on the bed.

I woke her up.

"Yoorin-ah!!! Why are you sleeping here?"

"Because it's a bed and a bed is where a person sleeps. Don't disturb me, I'm sleeping can't you see?"

"But you can't sleep here! Sleep on the floor!"

"How dare you let me sleep on the floor! You promised awhile ago that you'll take care of me right so why would you let me sleep there?"

"Aish. Fine! I'll just sleep at the floor."

"Whatever you say."

She doesn't even care if I sleep on the floor? What a good wife! Does this mean she's going to let me sleep here forever? Nooo. That can't happen. This will be the last time I'll be sleeping here!

---

Yoorin's POV:

I woke up and saw Taehyung sleeping on the bed. I immediately jumped off the bed. What? But I thought he slept on the floor. How did he? He looks like a caterpillar actually, his body is wrapped with the comforter.

I went down and looked at the refrigerator and saw nothing. I saw a sticky note that says: 'You better go to the grocery store and have some fun while buying food together!~Mrs.Kim' So she did this on purpose? Whyyyy???

I went upstairs and woke Taehyung up.

"Hey! Wake up!" I shouted.

"Don't disturb me!"

"I'm hungry. There's no food inside the refrigerator!"

"Then go out!"

"But who will bring all the groceries I will buy?"

"Of course, you!"

"Wake up! Bring me to the grocery store!"

"I'm sleepy!"

"Your mom left a note and she said that we should buy food at the grocery store together!"

"Can't you see? I'm sleeping Yoorin!"

"You're not going to wake up huh?"

"Yup."

"Well then, I'll just call your mom to bring me to the grocery store!"

"Nooo! Don't call!"

"And why?"

"I'm going with you okay? I'll just fix myself."

---

" Let's buy one of this, and this, also those, oh and this one too, also that one over there and these." I pointed the ingredients I need and ordered him to get them all.

"I'm not a robot okay? So don't tell me what to get. You're the one who's going to cook so get it yourself!"

"Then don't get it. I'll get it and I'll eat all the food by myself. You won't even be able to eat even a single bite!"

"Fine fine! I'm getting it all. Happy now?"

"Good!"

---

We went to the cashier and of course, he payed them all. Hahaha! Am I that mean? I'll be the one cooking so he should pay duh!

"Carry them all. Let's go!" I told him

"Why don't you try carrying also?"

"I don't want to. So carry them all by yourself!"

"You're not even going to help me?"

"Why would I? You're gonna carry that or I'll call your mom?"

"Alright. I'll carry them all."

---

I tasted the dish I made, why does it taste salty? I added sugar and mixed it. And now, it tastes so sweet. What should I do now?

"Eat this." I gave him the food I made.

"What the? It does not taste good!"

"It's hard to cook you know!"

He really didn't like the food I cooked and yeah. Me too. In the end, we just ordered.

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

I'm glad I was able to update today :) I am so busy today and I tried my best to make chapter 8. I hope you like it! :)