Jin : u want me to give this to him first??

And y/n nodded her head. He mumbled a small ok before going out to find taehyung. Y/n layed back down on the bed and started crying silently. She slipped into the blanket and covered herself completely with it.

Jin looked around the hall to see taehyung in the kitchen making coffee for all of them.

He walked upto the younger.

Jin ; tae she gave this for u.

He said handing him the paper , taehyung immediately took it and asked.

Tae ; she's awake? Is she fine?
He asks opening it.

Jin ; yeah she is , she was crying writing this.
He said and they both sat on the couch reading it.

" The man i showed u , i have seen him at Maria's place , i Don't know his name . He used to come there with his wife .

Her name is jaeya , she used to treat me EVERYTIME Maria hurted me. She is a doctor at some hospital i can't remember the name of the place but i know it , i just can't remember , she many times brought the drugs that Maria used to test on me. 

She is a witch just like Maria , she always hurted me more other than treating me. And that man used to come with his wife.

He is a very bad person just like Joe . "

And on the whole paper there were dried tears spilling the ink of the pen.

Reading the last line Taehyung's stomach twisted inside. He got the idea what type of man he could be. Taehyung got up from his place keeping the paper in his pocket. Jin was looking at him with confusion spread all over his face and others too

.

Then Taehyung explained everything to others about what happened earlier and what he was looking for.

Asking his jin Hyung if he could talk to her , jin nodded telling him that he is going to join him soon to feed y/n.

Twisting the door knob taehyung quietly went inside...

He was meet with y/n hiding under a blanket curling up into a ball and he could hear muffled Hiccups and small cries. He felt bad for y/n , he can understand how bad and horrifying it is to get the memories of past which aren't that good and u want to forget it but u can't...

He took a few steps near her bed and called

" Y/n "

She stopped crying , wiping the tears she sat on the bed taking off the blanket from herself. She looked down at her lap feeling embarrassed because she thinks that she looks very bad and now when she's crying it's even more ugly.

Tae : are u ok?

He asked y/n and she nodded still not looking at him.

Tae : thank u for telling me this. Can I ask u something??

He asked and y/n again nodded , she took the pen and the note pad in her hands. She kept looking at the blank paper until she was asked something.

Taehyung at a point felt so uneasy that he couldn't say anything seeing her condition. She looked extremely pale and unwell , her eyes were puffy and red because of the crying . But still he gathered his courage and asked.

Tae : does she used to visit u often?

He asked.

" He used to come to her place every single day with some bags" .