Expecting the Unexpected

Y/N L/N and Four had been dating for a year. They had been through a lot together, and their relationship had only grown stronger with time. Y/N had always known that Four was the one for her, and she felt lucky to have found him.

One day, Y/N found out that she was pregnant. She was thrilled, but also scared to tell Four. She wanted it to be a special moment, but she didn't know how to break the news.

So, she turned to her friends Tris and Christina for help. They brainstormed and came up with a fun way to surprise Four. They planned a dinner party and gave Four a gift box with a baby onesie inside. Four opened the box and looked confused for a moment before realizing what it meant. He paused for a second and then ran out of the room.

Y/N panicked, thinking that Four was upset or scared. But then they heard him shouting in the other room. "I'm going to be a dad!" He was ecstatic, and Y/N couldn't help but smile.

But then Four remembered that he had just left Y/N, and he ran back to her. He could see the fear in her eyes and he knew that he had scared her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "I'm so sorry," he said. "I'm just so excited."

Y/N felt relieved and happy. She knew that Four was going to be a great dad, and she couldn't wait to start this new chapter of their lives together. They spent the rest of the night celebrating and talking about their future as a family. Y/N was no longer scared to tell Four, she was glad she had told him with the help of their friends. They were going to be parents, and they were going to do it together.