90's Love: A Story of Movie Marathons and Forever Love

Y/N L/N and Filip Gelijo had been dating for a few months now. They had met through a mutual friend at a coffee shop and had instantly hit it off. They were both huge movie buffs, and loved spending their weekends watching movies and cuddling on the couch.

One day, Filip suggested they have a 90's related movie marathon. Y/N was ecstatic, as she loved 90's movies. They spent the day setting up the living room, getting snacks and drinks ready, and picking out the movies they were going to watch. They started off with Clueless, followed by Titanic, and then moved on to The Lion King.

As the night wore on, Y/N started to feel tired. She snuggled up closer to Filip and he put his arm around her. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. Filip watched her sleepily and smiled to himself. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her in his life.

Suddenly, Y/N stirred and mumbled something in her sleep. Filip leaned in closer to hear what she was saying. "I love you," she whispered, barely audible. Filip's heart skipped a beat. He had been waiting for her to say those words for so long. He leaned in and kissed her forehead gently.

"I love you too, sweetie," he said softly. Y/N smiled in her sleep, feeling safe and loved in Filip's arms. They cuddled for a few more hours, watching movies and talking about their favorite 90's films.

As the night drew to a close, Filip walked Y/N to her car. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to watch more movies with you." Y/N smiled and hugged him tightly, feeling grateful for the amazing man she had in her life.

From that day on, Y/N and Filip's love only grew stronger. They continued to watch movies together, cuddle, and say "I love you" to each other every chance they got. They knew that they were meant to be together and nothing could ever tear them apart.

As time went on, Y/N and Filip's relationship deepened. They went on romantic dates, shared their passions, and supported each other through the ups and downs of life. They were each other's best friend and confidant, and their love continued to grow with each passing day.

One day, Filip surprised Y/N with tickets to a 90's movie festival. Y/N was overjoyed, and they spent the day watching their favorite films on the big screen, surrounded by other 90's movie enthusiasts.

As they walked home, hand in hand, Y/N turned to Filip and said, "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. You make everything better, and I love you more and more every day."

Filip smiled, his heart bursting with love for Y/N. "I feel the same way, sweetie," he said. "You're my everything, and I can't imagine my life without you."

As they reached Y/N's doorstep, Filip pulled her into a tight embrace. "I have something to tell you," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I don't want to wait any longer. Y/N, will you marry me?"

Y/N gasped in shock, tears welling up in her eyes. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she cried, throwing her arms around Filip's neck.

They shared a passionate kiss, knowing that their love was stronger than ever. They spent the rest of the night talking about their future together, excited for the adventures that awaited them.

From that day on, Y/N and Filip were engaged, and they continued to grow and love each other more and more every day. They knew that their love was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of love, and they cherished every moment they spent together.

Years later, as they sat cuddled up on the couch, watching their favorite 90's movies, Y/N turned to Filip and said, "I remember the first time I told you I loved you, and how scared I was. But now, I know that our love is forever, and I will always love you, no matter what."

Filip smiled, his heart overflowing with love for Y/N. "I love you too, sweetie," he said, kissing her forehead. "Forever and always."