Tri-Love Triumph: A Tale of Three Hearts

Y/N L/N, Dawyne Robertson, and Ken Wu had been in a polyamorous relationship for a year now, and they were deeply in love. They enjoyed spending time together, exploring new things, and supporting each other through thick and thin. They knew that their relationship was unconventional, but they didn't care. They were happy, and that was all that mattered.

One day, the three of them decided to tell their friends from the Mighty Ducks hockey team about their relationship. They were nervous, but they knew that their friends would accept them for who they were.

After practice, they all went out for drinks, and Y/N, Dawyne, and Ken took a deep breath and told their friends the truth. At first, there was silence. Then, one by one, the Mighty Ducks began to express their support.

"Hey, love is love," said Guy Germaine with a shrug.

"Yeah, as long as you're happy," added Connie Moreau.

"I always knew you guys were close," joked Fulton Reed.

The group laughed, and the tension dissipated. They all hugged and promised to support each other, no matter what.

From then on, the Mighty Ducks continued to be a tight-knit group, and Y/N, Dawyne, and Ken continued to be happy in their polyamorous relationship. They knew that they were lucky to have such accepting friends, and they made sure to cherish each other every day.

In the end, love won, and the Mighty Ducks were stronger than ever.