Love triangle turned marriage

A/n: hello new readers that just came from the first chapter just wanted to let you know that not all the imagines are three people but the first couple are because i can never find any good ones for myself. As well as if you want an imagine Request are still open either through the comments or messages. ❤❤❤ thanks for give this a chance

Once upon a time, in a small town in the Midwest, there were three high school students - Y/N L/N, Dawyne Robertson, and Kenny Wu. They were all classmates and had known each other for years, but it wasn't until their senior year that something special began to develop between them.

It started innocently enough, with Y/N and Dawyne both crushing on Kenny. They would always find ways to be around him, whether it was by sitting next to him in class or volunteering for the same extracurricular activities. Over time, they began to realize that they were not only interested in Kenny, but also in each other. 

At first, they kept their feelings hidden from one another, afraid of jeopardizing their friendship. But as they spent more time together, their mutual attraction became too strong to ignore. One day, Kenny asked Y/N out on a date, and to everyone's surprise, she suggested that Dawyne come along too.

The three of them had a wonderful time together, and from then on, they were inseparable. They went on more dates, shared their dreams and fears, and supported each other through everything.

After graduation, they all went their separate ways to pursue their individual goals, but they remained in touch. Y/N went to college to study medicine, Dawyne joined the military, and Kenny pursued a career in business. They all had different paths, but they always found time to catch up and share their stories.

As time passed, their love for each other only grew stronger. They knew they were meant to be together, so they made a decision that would change their lives forever. Y/N, Dawyne, and Kenny decided to get married, and they did so in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their loved ones.

Years later, they were blessed with four wonderful children - two boys and two girls. To their surprise, their second pregnancy resulted in the birth of twin boys. They were thrilled and felt like their family was complete.

Today, Y/N, Dawyne, and Kenny are still very much in love. They have built a life together full of love, laughter, and adventure. Their children are now grown and have families of their own, but they all make a point to come together as often as possible.

Y/N, Dawyne, and Kenny's love story may have started in high school, but it has only gotten stronger with time. They are each other's rock, and they know that they can face anything as long as they are together.