Lunchtime Love

Y/N L/N couldn't believe her luck when Spencer Reid asked her out on a date. She had been crushing on him since the day she started working at the FBI, and now they were officially a couple. They had been dating for a few weeks now, and every moment spent with him was like a dream come true.

One day during their break, Spencer surprised Y/N by taking her out to lunch. They walked hand in hand down the street, enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Spencer talked about his latest case and Y/N listened intently, fascinated by his intelligence and passion for his work.

As they sat down at a quaint little café, Spencer ordered a salad, while Y/N ordered a sandwich. They chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company, and for a moment, all was right in the world.

After they finished their meal, they walked back to the FBI building, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. As they entered the bullpen, they were greeted by their colleagues, who were all smiling and teasing them.

Garcia, the tech analyst, was the first to speak up. "Well, well, well, look who's back from their romantic lunch date!" she said, grinning from ear to ear.

Y/N blushed, feeling a little embarrassed, while Spencer just smiled, unfazed by Garcia's teasing.

Morgan, the tough and rugged agent, joined in on the fun. "Aw, come on, pretty boy, we all know you can't resist Y/N's charms," he said, playfully punching Spencer's shoulder.

Spencer rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but feel a little bit flattered. He had never been one to attract attention from the ladies, but with Y/N by his side, he felt like he could conquer the world.

Y/N just laughed, feeling happy and content. She knew that Spencer was the one for her, and no amount of teasing from their colleagues could change that.

As they settled back into their work,
Y/N and Spencer stole glances at each other, feeling grateful for the love they had found in each other. They knew that the road ahead wouldn't be easy, but as long as they had each other, they could face anything that came their way.