Scott, Stiles, and Sophy's Star Wars Movie Marathon

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski had been dating each other for a while now, and things were going great between them. They were both happy and in love, and they shared everything with each other.

One day, Stiles and Y/N L/N, a girl they had both been seeing, agreed to drag Scott to have a Star Wars movie marathon and cuddle. Stiles and Y/N had talked about Star Wars all the time, but Scott had never seen it before.

At first, Scott was hesitant to go along with their plan. He wasn't a big fan of sci-fi movies, and he didn't see the appeal of sitting through hours of movies that he had no interest in. But Stiles and Y/N were both so excited about the idea that he couldn't say no.

As they settled onto the couch, Stiles and Y/N snuggled up close to Scott, their arms around him as they began the marathon. Scott had to admit that the movies were better than he had expected, and he found himself getting caught up in the story.

As the night wore on, the three of them laughed and talked, pausing the movies from time to time to debate which was the best movie in the series. They also took turns getting up to make popcorn and fetch drinks, all the while cuddled up together on the couch.

By the time the marathon was over, Scott had become a huge Star Wars fan. He couldn't believe he had never seen the movies before, and he was eager to see them all again. Stiles and Y/N were thrilled that they had finally introduced Scott to their favorite series, and they were happy to have shared the experience with him.

As they cuddled together on the couch, Scott, Stiles, and Y/N knew that they had something special between them. They loved each other, and they enjoyed spending time together, whether it was watching movies or just cuddling on the couch. And they knew that they would always be there for each other, through thick and thin, no matter what the future held.

Imagines BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara