Clinging to Love: A Night of Cuddles with Y/N and Ethan

Y/N L/N and Ethan Landey had been dating for a few months now, and they were inseparable. Ethan was always clinging onto Y/N, holding her hand and wrapping his arms around her whenever they were together. At first, Y/N found it a bit overwhelming, but soon she began to crave the feeling of his arms around her.

One evening, Y/N and Ethan were hanging out with their friends, watching a movie and eating pizza. Ethan was particularly clingy that night, snuggling up close to Y/N and nuzzling his head into her neck. Y/N didn't mind it at all, in fact, she loved the attention and the feeling of his warm body against hers.

As the night went on, Ethan turned to  Y/N and whispered in her ear, "Can we go back to my dorm? I just want to cuddle with you on my bed." Y/N smiled and nodded, knowing exactly how he felt.

They said goodbye to their friends and made their way to Ethan's dorm room.
As soon as they walked in, Ethan stripped off his shirt and jumped onto his bed, pulling Y/N down with him. Y/N giggled as Ethan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, resting his head on her chest.

She ran her fingers through his hair, feeling the soft strands slip through her fingers. Ethan let out a contented sigh, and Y/N smiled, knowing that she was exactly where she wanted to be.

As they lay there, wrapped up in each other's arms, Y/N thought about how lucky she was to have found someone like Ethan. He may be a bit clingy, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Being with him made her feel safe and loved, and that was all she could ever ask for.

Eventually, they fell asleep in each other's arms, the gentle rise and fall of their chests lulling them into a peaceful slumber. Y/N dreamed of a future with Ethan, filled with more cuddles and love than she could ever imagine.