Lunch Date with Spencer Reid

Spencer Reid had been dating Y/N L/N for a few months now. They had met while working together at the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit and quickly hit it off. Y/N was amazed by Spencer's intelligence and quick thinking, while Spencer admired Y/N's determination and fearlessness.

One day, during their lunch break, Spencer suggested that they go out for a quick lunch date. Y/N agreed and they headed out to a nearby cafe. They ordered their food and sat down at a table by the window. As they ate, they talked about their day so far and made plans for the weekend.

After lunch, they walked back to the BAU offices, hand in hand. As they walked through the door, they were greeted by their colleagues, Garcia and Morgan.

"Well, well, well, look who's back from their lunch date," Garcia teased as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Y/N rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Shut up, Garcia. It was just a quick lunch break."

Morgan joined in on the teasing. "Oh, come on, Reid. You can't deny that you're all lovey-dovey with Y/N."

Spencer chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say? She's amazing."

Y/N smiled and leaned into Spencer, feeling grateful to have him in her life. Despite the teasing, she knew that her colleagues were happy for them.

As they settled back into their work, Y/N couldn't help but feel grateful for the little moments like these that she shared with Spencer. She knew that life could be unpredictable and dangerous, but having someone like Spencer by her side made everything a little easier to bear.