Chapter 38: The Webementary and a mysterious message

Ciarinise

Ngayon nakaschedule ang shoot ng webementary na kabibikangan ni Caius kaya naman kagabi pa lamang ay nag handa na kami para dito. Inihanda ko na ang mga kagamitang gagamitin niya para sa aktibidad na ito. Maaga pa lang din ay nagsimula na akong maghanda ng mga pagkaing dadalhin namin sa shoot.
"Oh baby, do you still want anything to be added dito sa dadalhin nating mga pagkain?" tanong ko sa kaniya.Tiningan niya nang saglit ang mga pagkain na hinanda ko. Saka sinabing "Wala na. Seems fine to me."
"Oh sige, I'll pack these na tapos bukas na ako gagawa ng inumin na dadalhin natin." saad ko. "Have you seen your tee na susuotin mo bukas?" pahabol kong tanong sa kaniya.
"Not yet, nasaan ba?" tanong niya.
"Naka hang sa walk in closet kasama ng pants mo." sagot ko.
"We're leaving tomorrow at 3:00 am kasi malayu- layo ang biyahe natin bukas." padagdag kong sabi.
Nang matapos kami sa pag aayos ay kinausap ko naman sina Cae at Tumn para makapagbilin ako ng mga gagawin nila bukas.
"Tomorrow, daddy and I are living at 3:00 in the morning for work. Cae, I want you to take charge of everything. Kung may problema kayo just call tita Mackie, tita Aica , tita Aica ,kuya Landon or grandma Paula, they will know what to do. Kung may mga pendings kayo then do it." bilin ko. "Tumn, sumunod ka kay ate and be sure na gagawin ang lahat ng chores and pending school works ay gagawin." nakangiti kong sabi sa bunso kong anak na si Autumn.
"Okay mommy." nakangiting saad ni Cae.
Matapos akong magbilin ay agad na kaming umalis para tumungo sa lugar kung saan mangyayari ang shoot para sa naturang webementary kung saan inimbitahan si Caius upang mga guest. Nang makarating kami roon ay saglit muna kaming kumain ng mga pagkaing pinahanda ko kanina. Nang matapos naman kaming kumain ay agad na inayusan ng make up artist ang aking asawa. Habang naghihintay siya ng tawag mula sa assistant ng direktor ay sinagot muna niya ang isang tawag habang ako naman ay ibini- brief ng aking sekretarya tungkol sa aking schedule mula sa isang video phone call.
"Ma'am, you have schedule for an online meeting with Mr. Markey at 11 am." saad niya."Don't cancel it. I-confirm mo yan ngayong din sa kaniya." mabilis kong pagbilin sa kaniya. "And please ask him kung paano ako makakatawag sa kaniya. Send me his contact number right away." Nang makausap ko ang content creator na si Lexus Markey ay agad kong inayos ang schedule ni Caius para sa araw na iyon. Matapos kong maisayos lahat ng dapat ayusin ay nagbukas naman ako ng aking email. Sa pag i-iscroll ko ng lahat ng laman ng aking email ay nakita ko ang tila namintisang mensahe galing sa isa pang content creator na ang pangalan ay TWO OF A KIND CREATIVES. Binasa ko ang mensahe nila at agad ko itong sinagot.
Good Day Mr. Hanzel,
I am so sorry for my very late response to your message. I am very please to hear from you. Of Course! We want to be a part of your campaign. When do you plan to do the interview? Could there also be a chance that you can send me all the details for the interview and the proposed date of it? Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
-Ms.Parker

Cailee Marie

Today is a Saturday and it was unusual for us to be up at such an early time. Mom told us that they were leaving for work at 4 o'clock in the morning. I guess they had to be at some place for something. Mom left me in charge of everything, of course but just in case we get into serious matters she told us to call our relatives that may know a solution with regard to what our problem will be. As soon as they were gone, we got back to bed and tried sleeping but something else had bothered me so I took some minutes of my time to breathe fresh air. I planned on dialing my brother, Landon's number but I somehow didn't know how I would be able to tell him what it was so I head back to bed again and tried to sleep."I hope everything will be fine." I whispered to myself. Sunshine finally came into my bedroom window and as the sun rose higher to the day I began feeling it again. My heart was pounding as something inside me arose. This time it wasn't only Landon that I wanted to call. There was my uncle Eris and my grandma Pammy.
"Hey sis, is everything all right?" my brother asked.
"Nothing, just don't mind me maybe I am just worn out because of school work." I said as I fake a smile in front of him.
"Okay." He shrugged as he continued eating his cereal.
The moment we both finished our breakfast I asked him to go up to his room and continue the homework he had left off a couple of days back.At noon, I received a phone call that became my cue to reveal what has been bothering me almost the whole day.
"Hey cous, can you come over?" I asked as my breathing became heavy.
"Hey, is something wrong? of course I could come over but can I bring mom with me?" my cousin replied.
Later that night, my cousin Tarra came over with aunt Tia, her mom. They seemed worried about I had to tell them. I welcomed them from the door and told them to sit on the couch while I prepare them a snack to eat.
"So what seems to be the problem?" Tarra started off.
"Last night, I saw this message on facebook. I think  it was from a dummy account and it was a threat." I told them. "What was the message exactly?" aunt Tia asked.
I pulled up my phone and showed a screen shot of the message. "This was the message."
"Wait on whose account was it sent and how were you able to see it?" Tarra asked again."It was sent to mommy's account and all accounts that are handled within this house are very well synced so everyone will know who gets weird messages like these." I said. "And the other night there was a dream that I saw. In the dream there was a woman stabbing mom countless times she seemed to be happy with what she was doing to her. That smile  was plastered on her face after she was done with what she had done with her is so vibrant." I said in full detail.
After hearing this, aunt Tia then called someone and asked if that lady who tried to ruined our family was still in jail. Her face turned into something pale after she heard what the person on the other line of her cellphone told her.Seeing her in that state made my heart pound hard. My worried stated became a lot more worried. I turned to Tarra and tears started falling from my face.
Questions started racing through my head and I never had been so afraid of something ever like what I saw in my dream before.
What was was the reason why aunt Tia acted that way? I really do not know.