28

⚠️Warning ⚠️ (mention of blood and death and severe torture) Please read on your own risk and I'll suggest age under 16 to not read. This is gonna be too much. But if you still wanna read well author warned you.
____________________________________

Stop was fighting beside Venice and Pai who were fighting with Gun. But while fighting he saw a small red light pass his eyes. His eyes snapped at the way and saw the red dot on Venice's head. He knew what was that. Without thinking anything he jumped to save Venice and ...

*Bam*

The sound of the bullet firing was too loud in that it silenced the room. Venice was too shocked to understand what was happening as a body was heaving on the top of him. He slightly pick up the head of the body that was resting on his neck and saw the lifeless body of Stop on him. He started to tremble. His face was full of blood while new bloods we're glogging out of his head where the bullet pierced through.

Phayu: Stop you....

Gun: Hah that bastard needed to die. Got the perfect punishment for betraying his own family... *Bam* Ahhhhhh.... You motherfucker!!!!

Rain and Sky saw the whole scene while rushing inside the hall room downstairs. Stop... He sacrificed his life for us. Rain thought. Sky ran to catch the guy who shot the bullet.  The pain in his heart for losing his friend was growing inside him and when he heard the words Gun was saying. He lost the last control to not kill Gun and shot him on his left shoulder.

Rain: You still have the fucking mouth to spew shit huh!

*Bam* Rain shot on his other shoulder and started advancing towards Gun.

Gun: Ahhhh you * Started to stagger back but bam * ahhhh

Rain shot again on his left leg. Gun started to limp back with his one leg.

*Bam* then the right leg Rain shot and Gun abruptly kneeled on the ground.

Rain came forward and crouched down with his fierce eyes looking into Gun's what was like a deer caught in red light.

All the people who were present in the room was Theerapanyakul family members and bodyguards. None talked one sentence and silently saw what Rain was doing. That moment Kinn, Vegas and Kim ran into the room.

Kim: What's going on....

While asking his eyes went towards the body of Stop.

Kinn(whispered): Stop.... How?

Sky pointed at the shooter and said: That bastard. I'll deal with him later.

Vegas: Rain.... what's he doing... Stop him.

Venice blocked his father to go forward and said.

Venice: Let him do it.

Pai: Yes uncle. Let him none can stop him by now and what he's doing Gun deserves it.

Vegas looked back at his brothers helplessly and he saw they nodded in agreement. So he stood silently there to watch what Rain was doing. Actually Vegas wasn't trying to save Gun. He thought of torturing him. He was just afraid of what if the beast did something to Rain. He was worried about Rain that's all. But when he saw what Rain was doing he smirked and thought "learned well son. Dad is proud".

Gun was trembling in front of Rain. Rain looked at him and said: Hands.

He said and extended his hand to take Gun's hand. But when Gun refused Rain growled and said: I said Hands! Don't. Let. Me. Repeat.