3

Being an Alpha and being a pure Alpha breed is not the same thing. In the world of ABO ( Alpha,Beta,Omega) it says that Alphas experience their rut every three months which stays for one week. It can extend and be more painful if they have no partner or mate with them. Usually when an Alpha is in rut they become like a lusty wolf But a pure breed Alpha experiences a much more painful rut than normal Alphas. Unlike other Alphas Theerapanyakul family runs the pure breed Alpha heirs. And it's totally unpredictable in which way their rut will take place. Sometimes others have to face their wrath sometimes their rummage and maybe something else too.

Prapai experiences his rut every three months but the not so in normal Alpha behaviour until he meets Sky. No suppressants work more than one hour to held his rut back. He often used random Omegas to spen his rut with whom he would never see after his rut again. But sometimes in between his rut time a huge raging side would appear because of those Omegas trying-to-be-attached with behaviour that the guards had to tear him apart from those Omegas to make them stay alive. Though his raging side subsided because of Sky's entry in his life but still his rut is as intense as a wild wolf.

On the other hand Venice's ruts were scarier than him. As he knew he has an soulmate he always became restless at the time of his rut. The thought of his mate somewhere out there and not with him used to make him go crazy in the urge to search for them at that time. His overly Possessive instinct screams into him to go and find them. To resist him from going outside they had to chain him up during his rut. Sometimes the chains didn't work for him as he would have broken and tried to Run into the woods by breaking the room. After Rain came into his life or his soulmate came to his life the crazy possessive instinct got suppressed deep inside him as Rain's with him all the time. He used to experience his rut just like Pai but still his rut was more intense than him as somehow his possessiveness tried to come out and make Rain his at the time. Still he somehow managed to suppress that . He knows how rough a lover he is in bed so he knows Rain isn't ready to spend his rut with him and somehow he was scared what if his smoll body can't take it?

But after the battle his restraint on his possesivness is thinning day by day. In his every rut he's being more clingy to Rain than usual. Though he didn't let him know his emotions is somersaulting inside him. Again this month is Phayu's rut month and he can sense soon in a few days his rut will start. Sigh he again have to take injections to suppress it. He went to bed while he saw Rain is under the duvet and eagerly waiting for him to join and cuddle with him. He smiled at his lover and went under the duvet. Rain immediately cuddled him like a Koala while placing his face on his chest and looking at Phayu's face. Phayu grabbed him and sniff kiss him in his hair while taking a big whiff of his strawberry scent. Rain giggled and said.

Rain: What was that.

Phayu: Just smelling my kitten.

Rain: Why? Do I stink? But I remembered I showered properly.

Rain sat up while sniffing himself to notice if he smells or not. Phayu sat up while pulling Rain on his lap.

Phayu: No you smell good. Just like a strawberry that I wanna bite it.

Phayu whispered while sniffing Rain's neck near his gland. He moaned when Rain released his pheromones unconsciously while melting into his Alpha's touch.

Phayu's voice wavered 'Rain'....

He was sniffing Rain and planting little kisses there while calling his name. Rain gave him more access by tilting his head on the side. Phayu kissed and sucked there making a beautiful red mark on his neck. After watching his good art Phayu licked where he formed a love bite and kissed it. He pulled Rain who was gasping in his embrace into a hot kiss. Rain moaned into the kiss and clinged to Phayu for some more. But before the room could get hot Phayu snapped out of his daze and pulled away. He braced himself before his rut burst into and he couldn't stop himself from devouring Rain.

He looked at Rain who was looking at him while panting due to less oxygen in his lungs for the kiss. He licked his swollen lips and leaned to Phayu for another kiss but Phayu just peaked his lips. Rain whined.

Rain: P'Phayuuuuu

Phayu: Rain we should sleep. You have training tomorrow right?

Rain pouted but he didn't say anything.

Rain: Fine.

He lied down while Phayu pulled the duvet and patting on his chest. Rain still pouted and looked at Phayu who was trying to make him sleep.

Rain: You're cheating hhmp.

He turned and closed his eyes. Phayu chuckled at his childishness. He kissed his cheek and said.

Phayu: Good night kitten.

Rain: Mmm

Phayu chuckled and lay down too spooning him from behind while snuggling his face in the crook of Rain's neck. Sigh only this scent can make him stay sane and go insane at the same time. He drifted off to sleep like that.

The next morning when he woke up he fine himself alone in the bed. He looked around but he didn't find his little mate in the room. He sighed and sat up while streching his arms. He knew Rain had run off to Misty. Then he felt something poking down there. He looked downwards and saw a morning boner.

He groaned and went towards the bathroom taking Rain's shirt with him. After freshening up he came back to the room and injected another dose to suppress his rut before going downstairs to the breakfast table while waiting for others to join too. He greeted his parents who were already in the table and others. He saw only Pai,Sky, Rain and Misty wasn't in the table yet. He saw Som,Ple and Stop was already in the table and started chatting with them.

Ple: Phi where's Rain?

Phayu: I guess ran to his daughter.

They chuckled at his statement while he looked at Stop.

Phayu: Stop how're you doing today.

Stop: Fine.

He said just one word then focusing on who knows what in the distance. Phayu looked at him worriedly then at Som and Ple. They nodded and gave him a sad smile which meant he's still same. Phayu sighed and focused on the food which his mom served him. They were eating and chatting then Pai and Sky joined them.

Pai: Morning everyone.

Phayu: There there what took you so long.

Sky: We were ready and waiting for Rain and Misty but they didn't come to the room so we came here.

Phayu: They didn't come here either.

Sky(confusedly): He said he will choose a dress for Misty and come fast. What's taking him so long.

'Wheeee buuuuu'

The sound of Misty made them all look behind and the chitter chatter of the table stopped while they all looked at them. Silently.

Rain: Ummmm.... Hi?

Everyone was looking at them with a open mouth. At that time a clang of a fork was heard with a low growl.