1

Hi friends I'm back with the sequel of We Made This. I hope you'll enjoy this story. Lemme know in comments how you're liking. Also I'm writing another story "Nice To Meet You". It's about LeoFiat. So LeoFiat fans go jump into the story and devour it!!!

____________________________________

"Wahhhhhh.....wahhhhhhh mummaaaa......." A little one year old cried out in the peaceful atmosphere of the night. Their parents woke up hearing the sound from the cradle.

"P'Pai can you go get Misty to me?" Sky whined from the bed. He was already so exhausted from the all day chaos. He just wanted to sleep but his little baby girl has some other plans.

Yeah baby girl. Sky gave birth to a beautiful baby girl almost a year ago. It was really hard for him to tackle the pregnancy and continue the college at the same time. For the first 6 months he didn't listen to anyone and went to college with Rain in daily basis. There was a little insecurity at first that how they will react when the students will know that he is pregnant at such a young age but then somehow he made up his mind that he could be careless about what others think about his pregnancy because this is the proof of how much they love each other that they create a little life of their own.

Plus after going to college for some days he realised not a single person in the college can say anything to him at all or else Stop Rain Som and Ple will literally kill them with their bare hands and on the other side Sig and Por were so ready to kill them with their sarcasm. It not just ends with this . His over protective In-laws sent bodyguards to protect him from the outer threats and his over Possessive Wolf well he meant His mate the so well named Alpha P'Pai will come to drop and pick up from the college no matter what happens.

At 4 months he didn't show much but when he crossed the half of the fifth month his belly started to produce and a visible bump can be seen. After the ending of the sixth month Pai didn't listen to him at all so Sky didn't have much choice and to obey his alpha and stay at home taking care of his own health and their babies health. Pai arranged home schooling for him for the last three months of his pregnancy so that wasn't much worrying. His parents came often to check on him.

He was so happy with how his surroundings care about him he was all happy about everything except about the fact that his baby girl gave him the hard time to eat what is the most favourite thing he wants to do all the time. At normal time he always craves to have good foods so very often he and Pete snuck out of the houses with Rain to have some good foods but after the pregnancy whatever he craves to eat his little baby girl will make him puke everything out within 10 mins. What a pain in puke!!! That made him sulk or even cry and punch Pai taking out all his anger for not being able to eat food on the poor Alpha.

But now he's happy he can eat everything he desires to eat. He's so lucky and grateful to his daughter that she didn't make a fuss to come out during the finals of second year. But as soon as he ended the final exam and came out of the hall he felt an immense pain in his stomach. His water broke that time and he had to rush to the hospital immediately from college. What a pain in pregnancy!!! He didn't have the time to rest after all the stressful finals!!!

After all the struggles and everything he gave birth to a beautiful girl. He and Pai named her Lilinoe Prapai Theerapanyakul. Lilinoe is the goddess of mists . It's a Hawaiian word they liked so much when they were searching for baby names. So from the meaning of mist they gave her the nickname Misty. Lilinoe got the eyes and black shade of hair colour from her mother. And though she is little one year old she still manages to have all the little mischievous tricks to get her Mumma's attention and that goofy smile of P'Pai's whenever Sky gives her attention and stays busy with her.

After the baby is born Sky and Prapai are staying in the Major family as he still has to attend the college and has a little baby. So he leaves Misty to her Grands and goes to college.

Only two years are left for him, Rain and Ple to finish college while Som is in his last year and Stop is in his 4th. Life is going so fast but they're happy with what they have. And after Misty comes into their life it's a bit chaotic to handle the baby but it's pleasant happiness.

Pai groaned a little then got up to take Misty to his Mumma. Sky took her from Pai's hand and fed her from the milk bottle that he had readied to give her if she woke up in the middle of the night. While feeding her he saw P'Pai crawl into the bed and hugged his waist from the side while resting his head on Sky's shoulder and watching her daughter with so much adoration. Sky smiled at him and whispered.

Sky: What're you looking at?

Pai: An Angel.

Sky smiled and looked at his daughter who was suckling the milk from the bottle with half closed eyes ready to fall asleep anytime. He heard P'Pai whisper something.

Pai: Thank you

Sky: For what?

Pai: For giving this angel as my daughter. Thank you my fallen angel.

Sky's face reddend when he hear Pai's words and with how much love he was saying all this.

Sky: I love you.

Pai: I love you too.

They shared a sweet kiss and then looked at their daughter.

Pai: Looks like she's asleep.

Sky: Mm... I'll set her in her cradle.

Sky stood up from the bed and carefully placed her sleeping daughter into the cradle and tucked her. Then he went to the bed where Pai was waiting for him to cuddle. He went under the duvet and cuddled into his arms and fell asleep with a sigh of content.

____________________________________

That's the chap 1.

Do you like it?

What do you think about PrapaiSky's baby name.

Lilinoe.... Is it pretty? Does it suit her? Author loved the name so much. Lemme know if you like the name.
---------------------------------------------------------

Side story

(During Sky's pregnancy)

Rain: So how does it feels?

Sky: Like shit....

Rain: Awww come on don't say it like that you're carrying a baby

Sky: You'll know when you have to puke all the time in one day ....

Rain: Damn that's like shit.

Sky: That's why I said. Even my favourite food make me wanna puke.

Rain:🥹 I'd rather chop P'Phayu's d....

*Phayu enters the room*

Phayu: You'll chop what?

Rain: I was saying I'll chop P'Phayu's damn big closet hehe....okay bye *running away from the room*

*The next day in dining table*

Sky: Rain are you okay?

Rain: Uh huh

Phayu(Smirked): Are you sure kitty? If I remember correctly a "D" punished you....

Rain screamed startling everyone: I'm never chopping "D" in my whole life again!!!!

Hearing that Pai burst into laughter and Sky shaked his head.