34

Phayu planned so well for this night. He practiced a lot but still when it finally approached he was now nervous. When they reached the villa party his mom and dad nodded and went inside. Vegas patted his son's shoulder and said.

Vegas: Make sure that I'll invest my money for a wedding venue this year.

Venice: I'll try my best dad.

Vegas took Pete's hand and went inside with others. Pete saw Rain standing there with Veles in his arms. He went to him.

Pete: How're you Rain.

Rain: Mom you're hare! I'm fine. Where's...... Everyone?

Pete knows for whom the eyes are curious for but he chose to tease Rain.

Pete: Oh we're everyone here.

Rain pouted: Yeah.

Pete chuckled and took him to sit and talk with others.

When they were chatting with each other suddenly the light of the room went out .

Rain: Oh ? What's happening

Leo: Maybe the power cut out.

Rain: Shouldn't you go and check?

Leo: Let it be son. It'll come back soon.

Rain glared at his father though it was dark but Leo could feel the piercing eyes. He sat there like he didn't notice.

Rain stood up from his chair to go check but suddenly a spotlight was on him. He was confused why suddenly that. Do they want him to dance? But before his mind think any more he heard a melody. Was that guitar? Rain thought. And then he heard the voice.

Do you know how good things are?

That voice.... Rain's turned to the direction the voice was coming for. The angelic voice with the perfect amount of male pitch, the perfect amount of honey dripping sweetness.....

Do you know how happy I am?

The voice Rain dreamt how many nights... The voice said sweet good nights every night.....

Do you know how much my old life has changed?

The voice he'll never forget even if he hear from so far that it almost not hearable but still he'll know.... The voice.....

Do you know how I was before I met you?

" P'PHAYU?" Rain whispered.... Not to anyone but to himself.

Do you know how significant it is to have met you?

And just after the line ends with the melody another spotlight glowed on the person. The Alpha....the one man he loved for the first and will love till the last. His P'Phayu!!!
Their eyes met and Phayu sang....

You....

You are everything...

That makes my life memorable .

Ever since I met you...

He came closer to Rain while strumming the guitar lightly to flow the melody in the silent hall just filling the love of his for his Rain in the hall.

Thank heaven for bringing us together

Thank the man upstairs that brought you to me

Thank all those fateful events

Because they led me to...

You, my darling.( Ter, sut tee-rak)