22

*Knock knock knock*

Rain: Come in.

Phayu popped his head inside to see what his baby and the mother were doing. He saw Veles was sleeping in his cradle while Rain was closing the milk bottle.

Phayu came inside the room making Rain smile at him.

Phayu: Storing the milk?

Rain: Yes. This is enough for him today.

Phayu: Is it?

Rain: Mhmm

Phayu: Then...

Rain: ?

Phayu smirked at him while trailing his eyes down somewhere. Rain followed his gaze and he blushed hard when he saw Phayu was looking at his chest.

Rain: Phiiii !!!!

Phayu scooted closer to Rain and caressed his waist. Rain shivered when he saw the desire in his mate's eyes.

Rain (whispered): Phi....we-we're in hospital.

Phayu: I already lock the door.

Rain: We can't----

Phayu didn't let him finish his words and took his lips into a so longing kiss. He licked Rain's bottom lips to let him enter. Rain obediently opened his mouth letting Phayu slide his tongue inside his mouth. Rain moaned when Phayu's tongue took the initiate to dominate.

Phayu kissed him so hard that he almost sucked all the air out of him. He slapped his shoulder and Phayu pulled out of the kiss. Rain was a panting mess with a bit red tint in his cheeks.

Seeing the look on Rain's face made Phayu groan and placed his head on Rain's shoulder.

Phayu: Don't seduce me like that.

Rain who was still out of breath said somehow in between his pants : What!!! I-I didn't! You horny dog! You just came and jumped on me!

Phayu gently bit the ear that was reddening and whispered in his ears in a sexy voice : You don't know Rain how sexy my mate is. ( Do you know how sexy you are? Yes Venice learned form his dad💀) He turns me on without even doing anything. Plus it drives me crazy that I didn't Mark him yet.

Rain was getting hot due to the talks he was getting from his mate and when he heard the marking talk he unintentionally arched his neck and showed his gland to his mate while releasing his pheromones.

Phayu growls in lust when he sees what Rain was doing.

Phayu: Rain you're not cured yet. If you keep doing things like that the consequences will not be so good.

Rain whimpers while looking into Phayu's eyes.

Rain: But phi....

Phayu: Yes Kitty?

Rain: I'm-- I'm hard.

Phayu (smirked): Lemme take care of it then.

He laid Rain on the bed while buttoning off his payjama. He kissed him gently on his lips and then in his neck that made Rain moan. When he was done opening up the buttons he dived into Rain's chest. He kissed in the middle of his chest while slightly grazing over the nipples that were super sensitive due to Rain's milk storing process a while ago.

Rain moaned at the touch if his mate on his nipples and bite his lips. Phayu was taking all the expression of Rain in himself. He dived into one of Rain's nipple. Sucking hard on it made the sugary milk burst into his mouth. Damn Phayu thought. He licked on both of the nipples back and forth while stroking Rain to reach his climax. Finally one hard tug on his nipple with his teeth and stroke down to his cock made him cum on Phayu's hand.

Phayu licked it clean from his hand making Rain blush. He kissed the watered eyes of his mate that was wet with pleasured tears after getting a rush of stimulation both from his chest and cock. Then Phayu kissed Rain's lips and laid him down properly. But Rain saw the bulge in Phayu's pants so he poked his biceps and said.

Rain: What about this. Let me help you

Phayu(kissed his lips): It's fine. I'll take care of it myself. You should rest now.

Rain: Okay.

Phayu saw the unconvinced look on Rain's face so his devil mind jumped to tease his mate again.

Phayu: Plus our moment is not running away. When we get the permission you have to take care of me all night na.

Saying that he winked at Rain and skipped towards the washroom.

Rain: Oiih!!! He never misses a chance to tease me.

Rain laid down and was fast asleep. When Phayu came out he saw his mate sleeping peacefully. He smiled and came towards him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Phayu: I'll be back soon. Sweet dreams na.

Saying this he went out of Rain's private room of the hospital. While going out he felt some eyes on him. He swept his head back to look but didn't see anyone. Suspension creeped inside him. He felt reluctant to leave Rain alone in the hospital so he called Sky.

Phayu: Hello Sky.

Sky: Yes Phi what's it?

Phayu: Can you come and look after Rain today? I have a meeting to attend.

Sky: Okay Phi. I'll text you when I reach.

Phayu: Ok.

He hung up and went towards the car parking lot. He took his car and left the hospital. Soon after Sky entered there with Misty and Porsche.

They entered the hospital while talking with each other. Porsche didn't ask why suddenly Sky was going to the hospital to look after Rain. They usually go in and out and take turns to see Rain almost everyday but never stayed the whole day with him as he was tightly under guards protection.He just followed Sky to see what's the matter.

Porsche: Sky.... is something wrong?

Sky: Idk either. P'Phayu just called and asked me to look after Rain.

Porsche: That's unusual.

Sky: Yes and he was somehow on alert mode.

Porsche (tensed): Did he sense some danger?

Sky: Maybe. His voice made me alert too. I didn't ask him what was going on but just came here.

Porsche nodded and went into Rain's room. They saw both mom and baby sleeping soundly. They smiled and sat there to do their own work while waiting for Rain to wake up from his nap.

________________________________________________________________________

Next chap spoiler ⚠️

" He's heavily guarded. It's difficult to take the next step "

" No matter what a slight blink of an eye will be the time to utilise. Understand? "

"Yes"

____________________________________

That's for the chapter.

See you in the next chapter na 🚶🏻‍♀️

Bye 💕