35

6 months passed after the confession and the Theerapanyakul family is getting ready for a double wedding.

Rain always wanted to get married on the same day together with Sky. But he didn't know after hearing his wish all the family would pump up that much for the double wedding.

He and Sky was shopping around with Ple excitedly while Som was helping Phayu and Pai with their shopping. Pai groaned as he didn't like the set up of bride and groom will to shopping seperately.

Pai: Why does it have to be like this. I mean come on its out wedding. Shouldn't we match our suits with them.

Som: Ple will send me photos if they chose the dress.

Phayu: Still it's not how I wanted.

Som: Oih stop nagging and try out suits.

When Phayu and Pai scowled but went to see the suits Som mumbled to himself.

Som: Like I don't know what you'll do if you went to shopping with them.

The assistant who was showing them the dress heard Som's mumble and asked: Sir do you need something?

Som blushed in embarrassment and said: No no it's nothing. Assit them two.

The assistant nodded and went to help Phayu and Pai.

On the other hand the three were having so much fun. They were jumping from one shop to another picking up anything that catches their eyes.

Rain: Ple help me choose. I wanna look soooooooo sexy that P'Phayu just gawk at him like that ⊙⁠.⁠☉.

Ple laughed hearing Rain's comment.

Ple: Rain you sure are so excited.

Rain: Of course!!!! it's my wedding!!!! (⁠>⁠0⁠<⁠;⁠)

Ple: I'll make you look soooo hot that P'Phayu will be stunned .

Rain: Let's do it.

Sky shook his head watching the childishness of his friend. He sure is so excited about this day.

After the proposal two weeks later PhayuRain and PrapaiSky moved to their new house that they created with just the way they wanted. It's a double family mansion. Two mansion in both side that meets the huge hall inbetween where is a huge living room, a dining and a huge kitchen. It's for the time they wanna spend together plus they have their own private layouts of the mansion too.

 It's for the time they wanna spend together plus they have their own private layouts of the mansion too

There's also this big pool behind the house to chill out together there. Over and all they just made their dream house and made it their warm home pretty soon.

 Over and all they just made their dream house and made it their warm home pretty soon