12(MacauStop Special)

Stop was getting ready for his psychology session. He was still going to the session cause of his slow recover power after his dad's death.

At that time he heard a knock on his door. He said a little come in and went back to getting ready.

He felt a hand wrapping around his waist and a little smiled bloomed on his face.

Stop: Phi what're you doing!

Macau: Why? Can't I do this?

Stop: No! I mean yes but...

Macau: But what?

Macau spinned Stop around and looked into his eyes.

Macau: What? You're my boyfriend. Don't you think it's my small right on you?

Macau pouted while looking at him. Stop chuckled and said.

Stop: O my god how do you manage to be this cute.

Macau: For you na.

Macau flashed a smiled and Stop blushed.

Macau and Stop started dating like two months ago.

Well somehow like Macau managed to get a yes from Stop's mouth to be his boyfriend.

Macau knew that the boy needs love and attention to forget about the past. Yes he did fell for Stop but that was long after. At first Macau tried so hard to pull Stop out his trance but he couldn't.

So he thought very thoroughly how to make him forget about his past and that's when it clicked in his mind.

No matter how much Stop's friend gang is concerned about him and loves him, Still they had their own work, own lover and own pressure of studies. Ple,Sky and Rain were the same year so often they meet at classroom and work time and Som's majoring part was in architecture too so it wasn't hard for them to meet with eachother once in a day . But for Stop he was completely in another building and it was far away from architecture building. And if any how these 4 are forgetting about their past but Stop is totally left alone to rewind the incident in his head.

So Macau decided to give him company. Whenever his class ends and wherever he goes Macau follows him around in an attempt to make his head busy talking with him and pause the thoughts.

Stop was hesitant at first why Macau was doing that but then let Macau do what he was doing. His mind filled with the thoughts of "my crush is following me around !  /⁠/    /⁠/  " instead of "I killed my dad what a beast I am !!! ".

Macau knew Stop won't start talking about himself so he he started talking about his past instead. Stop just listened to him chatting away like a 5 years old. But he didn't mind. He eagerly consumed all the happiness Macau tried to provide from his good old memories.

Stop sometimes talk about his past when some random things come up. Macau knew this was the key that was missing from making Stop turn away from his thoughts and it worked.

Hs listened to him when he finally opened up to him.

Soon Macau realises how He loves it when Stop starts to stutter when their eyes suddenly meets or how he's so involved with some random little things just with him. He understood where that thing was going and he didn't intend to have it in any other way.

To confirm Stop's feeling towards him he played some tricks which obviously gave him the green light to his liking progress.

So he did what he should to give themselves a name and confessed to Stop about his feelings. Stop was stunned cause he thought he was the one in love. He didn't know how to react and just looked at Macau with wide eyes.

And Macau asked him to be his boyfriend then. Stop just nodded and smiled at Macau. Macau have him the smile back and hugged him.

That's how they became boyfriend just two weeks before Misty's birthday.

They were really sweet with each other. Stop wasn't much expressive about his love but Macau can feel the love for him so he was content with the way they were.

Macau loved how Stop was shy and sweet though he was Alpha still he found him cute and often called him by cute names.

Stop would have blushed hard and asked him to stop him calling those cute names but inside in his heart he loved how Macau was cherishing and loving him.

But they didn't tell anyone in the family that they were dating. Well Theerapanyakuls being Theerapanyakul didn't ask him though they knew they were dating. Typical family duh.

It was Rain and Sky who were encouraging Stop to tell about them. Stop was hesitant at first. He knows his family won't mind but still he was worried to tell as the age gap was so high. Macau didn't force him to tell either and waited for him to be comfortable enough to tell about them to their family.

That much understanding they are so they were really going strong and right now Macau came to Stop's room to take him to his psychologist.

Macau: We should get going now.

Stop: Yes let's go.

Macau extended his hand. Stop looked at the hand and placed his own hand on it while interwinig their fingers. Stop couldn't stop looking at their hands. That made Macau smile with bliss and they went ahead for their session.

At first Macau would go with him but he didn't follow him inside aa he was unsure if Stop would want him to be with him in the session or not but One day Stop himself asked him to join the session with him. Macau was so happy that he asked to attend the session with him. And since then they both attend Stop's psychology sessions and really since then Stop is progressing in overcoming the trauma.

____________________________________

Hi fellas I'm back 😌🙌

My exams are over so I'm gonna start writing randomly.

Thank you so much for waiting for me.

You guys are so lovely 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you and love you so much na💗💗