10

After the engagement announcement everyone goes wild with party. Everyone was happy especially KinnPorsche and PuaenTalay. The parents were happily chatting about how they'll arrange the wedding. They called Pai and told him something while a wave of laughter grew from the parents table and Pai blushed. After a moment he came back to his table where all his friends and lover was sitting. Misty already went to bed as she was exhausted well happy exhausted.

They were talking but Rain was somehow not so in his happy mode. Sky noticed it as only the two of them knew the condition of Rain. He excused and pulled Rain with him to the corner and asked.

Sky: Rain what's wrong. You look pale.

Rain: Sky... I'm nervous.

Sky: Why what happened?

Rain: Sky I was reading some articles about yk *Sky nodded so Rain continued* I'm scared what if it goes wrong....

Sky's eyes widened and he said: What're you thinking. Don't think like that.

Rain's eyes watered and he sniffled: I know I shouldn't think like that but I couldn't help myself from thinking.

Sky understood his friend's discomfort and he sighed and said : Rain I know this is hard but you have to let them know. Okay don't tell anyone but atleast to P'Phayu. He's your partner so he'll be the most to share with you. You're understanding what I'm saying right?

Rain nodded.

Sky: Good then let's do this you don't have to say anyone else until your first trimester is over. After first trimester there won't be any chance of negetivity okay? Then tell others but you'll tell P'Phayu today.

Rain was about to say something but he froze

Phayu: Tell me what?

Sky looked around and saw Phayu there 'shit' he thought then he smiled at Phayu awkwardly. Phayu was confused and he asked again.

Phayu: Tell me what Rain? Are you okay? What's happening?

Sky: Um Phi I think I should go. Rain have to tell you something.

Rain tried to protest but then Sky pulled him and whispered in his ears.

Sky: Don't be insecure and tell him. Let's hope for the best.

Sky smiled and left them alone. When he went back Macau asked.

Macau: Oh? Where is Phayu and Rain?

Sky: Rain is tired so they went to bed.

They didn't ask anymore as Rain was sick earlier and went back to chatting.

Rain pulled Phayu into their room and locked the door. Then nervously looked at Phayu.

Rain: Ummm....

Phayu saw him hesitating. Sigh so just as he thought there is obviously something going on but as Rain is not ready to say he gave him the time and make them sit on the bed while rubbing his small back.

Phayu: Rain you know you can tell me anything right?

Rain nodded and leaned to hug Phayu. Phayu hugged him back and sniff kissed his hair. While hugging Rain said.

Rain: Phi I'll tell once listen carefully.

Phayu was fully concentrating to what Rain has to say.

Rain: Phi.....I'm pregnant.

The hand that was running on Rain's small back stopped. He slowly pulled out from the hugged and looked right into Rain's eyes. Rain looked back at him as to read the emotions from his lover's eye. He saw Phayu was looking at him with stunned expression for so long. Rain got worried did he got that much shocked?

He gently tapped Phayu's cheeks.

Rain: Phi are you okay?

And there goes Niagra fall from Phayu's eyes. Rain started to wipe those tears hurriedly. What happened why's he crying all of a sudden but before he could understand anything Phayu pulled him and circled him like a baby then showered him with kisses.

Phayu: O MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. RAIN.... I'M GONNA BE FATHER... I'M GONNA BE FATHER.

Rain's lips wobbled seeing his lover's excitement and he started sobbing.

Phayu: Omygod Kitty don't cry don't cry. I can't believe how lucky I'm am. You're pregnant baby? Like really? This is not my dream right? Pinch me . God I'm so .... Rain*he pulled Rain into a kiss* I'm the happiest man of this world. How... How long?

Rain: Eight weeks.

Two months that means... Phayu gasped.

Phayu: That means you....

Rain nodded. He conceived when Phayu was in rut and they knotted for the first time.

Phayu: Such a blessing.

He hugged Rain.

Phayu: Phi loves you Rain with all my heart and our future.... *he kneeled down at the same height of Rain's belly* hi baby it's your Daddy. Momma just told me about you. Everything good there? * he started talking with the futile while caressing Rain's belly and sometimes attaching his ear with his belly*

While talking Rain looked at his Alpha with so much love but his stomach grumble.

Phayu: Oh wow are you talking back ?

That made Rain huff and say: He didn't talk back it's me , my stomach and your baby that is demanding for food.

Phayu springed up and bowed in front of Rain.

Phayu: On your service Princess what you wanna eat?

Rain: Strawberry.

Phayu: On way.

He skipped out of the room and ran towards the kitchen making Rain giggle.

He sighed contently. Life is good.

---------------------------------------------------------

Phayu and Rain are  gonna be parents.

Hehe I'm so happy for my munchkins. uwu

Guys do you have Instagram? You can DM me there if you wanna talk with me.

My acc: bl_is_my_heart001

Okay see ya all in next chap

Bye bye ❣️👋💞