21

(Somewhere in an urban area)

" Did you hear the news? " A boy said while looking at his friend with a glistening fierce eyes. The eyes that made his friend know the time is gonna start now.

" Yes. I heard it " His friend said with not so very interested voice. The boy's eyes flickered with anger when he saw the ignorance in his friend's attitude.

He stride towards his friend and grabbed him by his collar.

" You think we're doing funny business here Huh!!!! 3 years ..... 3 years I'm hiding here because of that Theerapanyakul. And what my bastard of a brother did huh! He joined that fucking Theerapanyakul and killed my father! I want REVENGE! " The Alpha growled out his anger at his beta friend.

" And do you think they'll leave you alone to kill them huh! And what family talk you're spouting so angrily huh! You! Because of you my family doesn't even know if I'm alive or not! " His friend snapped back at him.

" Who the fuck told you to follow me! I...

" You what! You. Have. Fucking. Died that day if I left you alone there. And you're asking me who? Do you think they'll let me live in front of them? I'm a fucking thread to their family just like you and because of you I am in this position Gun." Petch snapped at his friend. He knows his words are too harsh but not lie.

That night from the abandoned place Petch took Gun with him and ran away from there  afraid they'll kill Gun.

Since childhood none wanted to be friend with Petch because of his family. Gun was the first person who talked with him and became friends with him. No matter how much of a shitty friend he is he can't let go of the only person who he can call "Friend" to die.

He left all his because of Gun and became like his servant whenever he needed him. But after Gun lost everything he was the one to take care of him and protect him from the outside. In these last few years though they bicker like that often but they know they can't leave each other.

Gun admits too that no matter what this one and only person stuck to his side as a shoulder. So Gun stayed silent and let Petch calm down.

When Petch calmed down he screamed in frustration and said.

Petch: Tell me the plan.

Gun smiled like a beast and started explaining the plan he has prepared. When he was done explaining he looked at Petch for agreement but what Petch said after he didn't expect that coming from him.

Petch: Gun you know this is the last plan we're making right?

Gun stayed silent for a moment then he said: You don't have to protect me if I die this time.

Petch: You better stay alive bastard.

Saying that he smacked his head and went to his room.

Gun stayed in the living room where they were sitting. He started thinking about how he's gonna take his revenge and how he'll proceed the plan he made. He is determined by hook or crook he'll take one life from that family no matter what it takes.

When he was done planning he knocked on Petch's room. When he heard a little come in he entered and said .

Gun: We'll proceed it in a week.

Petch sighed and nodded.

( In the hospital)

Phayu was staring at his son who was passed out on his Mama's lap after his food time. He heard a small giggle and he looked up at his mate who was making their son sleep.

He smiled at Rain and said.

Phayu: Let's get married.

Rain streched out his hand and said: Put a ring on first.

Phayu looked at Rain and Rain laughed so cutely.

Phayu: Next time you won't get away with this na. I'll surely make you wear a ring and say yes to marry me.

Rain leaned in. Seeing that Phayu leaned in too. Rain peaked his forehead and said: Ofcourse.

Rain smiled lovingly at Phayu and Phayu felt like his heart bloomed with love. He smiled and took Rain's hand and kissed it.

They silently watched their son sleeping when they heard a knock on the door.

Phayu went to the door and saw the doctor was standing there. He bowed the doctor who returned it too and they went inside the room.

Doctor: Khun Venice here's the prescription of all the medicines Khun Rain should take and some diet chart of him for some healthy food. You know the baby is small so always product milk won't be that sufficient nutrition for him. He needs his mother's milk so try to avoid other milk products for atleast 6 months.

Phayu: Ok doctor I'll remember that. And the thing about Rain's fainting.

Doctor: Yes he is still lacking some energy so I'll suggest to keep him under hospital's care for atleast one week.

Phayu: Khrab.

The doctor left the room and Phayu turned to his mate.

Phayu: No junks for 6 months.

Rain huffed and said: Yeah yeah sure!!

Phayu chuckled at his sulking mate and sat beside him.

Phayu: I'll treat you with the best meal of your favourites after the time is over.

Rain beamed when he heard that.

Phayu: Easy-going eh?

Rain: Try harder to suffice me Mister. I'm not that easy to satisfy.

Rain winked in a naughty way and Phayu groaned.

Phayu: Rain you shouldn't provoke me like that.

Rain: I did already now suffer.

Phayu: Jesus 🙂.

Then he took Veles from Rain's hand and let him sleep in his own bed. When he was done he came to Rain who was watching him lovingly.

Phayu: You should rest a little too.

Rain: Should I?

Phayu: Mhm.

Rain: Then * he streched his hands * cuddle me.

Phayu smiled and lay down beside Rain and let him cuddle him. They fell asleep like that with Rain full of Phayu's heartbeat and Phayu full of Rain's strawberry scent.