EXTRA 2: AFTER MARRIAGE LIFE

5 years later their marriage

"Mommy can I go to the park with sissy and Papa?" A five year old child ran to his mom while tugging his mom's trousers.

His mom picked him up.

"Of course honey".

The little boy pouted and said: My name is not honey it's  Veles Mommy.

Rain chuckled at his little boy's cuteness. That time a little seven year old girl with his dad aka Misty and Pai came inside the kitchen where Rain was standing with Veles tangled on his waist. Pai's eyes widened. He rushed to Rain and took Veles from him.

Pai: Rain what're you doing. You know you can't carry heavy things now. Phayu will kill me if he knows.

Rain: Phi he's my child why can't I carry him.

Sky came inside the kitchen while rubbing his producing tummy: Rain you're pregnant for god's sake.

As you heard Sky Rain is pregnant now with twins!!!!!! and it's been four months now and Sky is also pregnant but he's almost at the end of his seventh month so yeah bestie goals!!!!!

Rain huffed and went towards Veles who was on Pai's lap now.

Rain: Be good yeah? And listen to your Papa.

Veles nodded cutely: I'll Mommy.

He leaned and kissed Rain's cheek.

Veles: Love you Mommy.

Rain: Love you too my son.

Misty: I love Mae too.

Sky: What about me?

Misty and Veles unison: We love Mumma too.

Sky smiled in satisfaction and Rain and Pai chuckled.

Pai: Then I'll take the children to the park. Don't do any mischievous you two.

Sky smirked: How would you know I won't do anything.

Pai said with a smug: Uncle Porchay and Macau are coming today.

Sky whined : That's not fair.

Pai waved at Rain and Sky and screamed from the entrance: It is!!!!!!!

Rain and Sky went to the living room and sat there with some snacks and switching on the TV.

More than watching TV they started chatting with eachother.

Rain: Life is good yeh?

Sky: Mhmm. Being marked by my Alpha, having children with him and married for 5 years now... Yeah life is good.

Rain smiled at Sky. Every word Sky said is true. Rain and Sky are both marked by their Alphas and the result of their marking well you see they're pregnant now. After getting marked their bond got stronger than before. Now they can communicate with their minds without even talking out loud. They can share the emotions through their bond and soothe the other if they're sad or in pain. Life is truly good for them.

They heard a knock that time. They knew Porchay and Macau were there. The butler went to open the door . He bowed at his masters and led them inside where Sky and Rain were sitting.

Porchay said happily: awww look at the mummas they're glowing.

Rain and Sky blushed at the compliment. They told them to sit and started chatting with them. While talking Macau's eyes serach for someone.