6 • Forbidden Fruit

Start from the beginning

«You seem to think I cannot take them from you», he said, and while his deadly glare entertained me all too much, I shrugged my shoulders and hoped he'd act on his threats.

«Can you?»

He snatched them out of my hand, and I tutted my tongue. «Now, you leave», he hissed.

«I let you do that», I smiled.

Snape huffed. He was fuming and I loved it. I was edging him on, and praying to Salazar he'd use his anger on me. Perhaps shove me against the wall and pleasure me the way Blaise had never been able to.

«Nusiance», he said slowly and pointed to the door. I was impressed by his patience, but cursed it all the same.

I stepped closer to him then. A mere inch from him. And I looked up at him, «am I really?»

Quickly, with a hand firmly planted against his crotch, I was especially proud to find he was already semi-hard. And for what? «Oh wow», I whispered, my breath fanning his throat, «I don't think you're being quite honest, Severus».

He ripped my hand off of him, turned me around and walked me to his door so fast I nearly tripped. It made me sigh, but I knew what was wrong. So I stopped and pulled away from him. And as I looked into his eyes I couldn't help but notice how they focused on my lips at first. Grabbing his cassock I yanked him closer, and he let me. «What are you so afraid of?», I whispered as the side of my lips curled into a knowing grin.

Snape parted his lips to speak, but it was as if he'd swallowed all of his words and had none left. So instead of forcing him to reply I leaned in to kiss him.

This time though, he was quicker to stop me. And by a hand at my throat he now had me pressed against the door. The remembrance of one of my dreams as of late came back to me just then, and I could feel my knees grow weak by it.

«This... pleasure you're talking about», he said those words very slowly, as if it pained him to utter them at all.

«Yes?», I breathed.

«I don't know h-»

I chewed on the inside of my cheek to keep myself from grinning even wider than I had earlier. He noticed this and stopped talking. The hand he'd used to keep me still against the wooden door let go, and he strode back to his desk. Embarrassed, I figured.

«I don't mind», I said, using a softer voice this time.

«You should leave», he murmured.

«Yes, you're right». Snape turned to look at me, and I crossed my arms over my chest. «But I'm not going to».

«We- I can't do this», he exclaimed and slammed his palm against the desk, the loud noise bounced between walls.

«Why not? No one will know. Unless you plan to tell someone. I don't blame you if you wanted to though», I laughed, «it seems I could make you feel things... that you haven't».

«You are one bold girl, Miss Lovegood», he shook his head in disbelief and pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly fighting his urges.

«You're clearly struggling», I pointed out and walked towards him, pointing to his chair, «why don't you sit and I'll help you decide».