The Baby Talk

-The next morning Damon was asleep due to him having a day off, Damon was sleeping like a baby because he had a very long week at his job and very long hours, Kano was in her apartment thinking of what is gonna happen next since she had found out the news about Tal, Tiffany and Vilisco hasn't been heard in awhile and the apartment complex was busy since it was saturday the kids was running around outside like the day before, and the older lady upstairs was sun bathing on her small balcony since it was sunny outside and the day was very buetufle-

Kano: -She was out of breath laying on her bed- "Oh fuck, that was amazing i'm so glad I have these I really needed to feel plesure because of the tingling I felt in my pussy, I don't know how I became so damn horny so fucking fast, mabye I shouldn't have watched my favorite show with the hot ass man with the six pack abs and sexy ass body, damn i'm sounding despreate now."

-Kano gets up out of bed and gets dressed. Then she notices the kid's playing outside again, and she notices the kids playing basketball and soccer in the field next to the apartment complex-

Kano: -She sighs- "I guess i'm gonna have to get used to this especilly if Amelia is having a baby, oh well at least I can see Amelia's baby and I won't be called a creep if I go outside when the kid's are playing, I don't know I think a baby wouldn't be so bad, I mean they do need a lot of attention but that will be ok, I wouldn't mind it."

-Amelia was sitting outside Damon's apartment watching the kid's play while she drinks a small cup of coffee with toast on the side, she was gonna let Damon sleep for awhile-

Kano: -She notices Amelia sitting outside so she goes over and sits next to her- "Hello Amelia how are you feeling this morning, is Damon giving you trouble."

Amelia: -She laughs a little- "No Damon is doing fine right now he's still asleep he's so tired from work, and the baby is fine too, it's just kicking and moving around and of course it kicks my bladder so I pee a lot, other than that i'm fine." -She sips her coffee-

Kano: "So what do you think the baby will be? I hope it's a girl, because girl outfits for babies are so cute."

Amelia: "To me it doesn't really matter what gender the baby is, as long as it's healthy, but Damon on the other hand wants a baby boy because he wants to teach it how to skateboard and ride a bike or show it how to play a guitar." -She smiles- "I realize now, this baby wasn't a mistake, it's a gift, because I was told my uterus wouldn't be able to hold a healthy baby."

Kano: "Oh my I didn't know that, so that baby is a gift."

Amelia: "I'm happy that I'm gonna be a mom, I'm gonna show my child so many thing's, take them on magical adventures even if it means making a fort out of cardboard boxes and blankets, I also wanna make crafts with my child and show them how creative they can be." -She smiles-

Kano: "Aww, that sounds so cute. You know what that baby will love you so much. You will make that child's childhood so awesome."

Amelia: "But I'm also scared....I'm scared that I might fuck up and do something wrong...like my mother did with me...and I don't wanna be like her.."

Kano: "Amelia, I know you will do just fine, almost every mom fucks up at least once, no one is perfect and we will never be perfect mom or not, we was made to make mistakes and I have made mistakes many if times especially the one recently, but don't let anything get in the way of you being the best mom ever do you understand Amelia."

Amelia: "I understand...thanks Kano."

-Damon walks out of his apartment in his pajamas and his hair was very messy-

Amelia: "Oh good morning Damon, you finally woke up."

Damon: "hehe, I was enjoying my sleep when I noticed you wasn't next to me so I figured you was in the bathroom since the baby was keeping you awake, I checked there didn't see you there, so I decided to check outside the apartment."

Amelia: "Yeah I decided to get some air and drink some coffee, it is a beautiful day you know."

Damon: -He kisses Amelia then goes back inside and gets dressed-

Amelia: -She kisses back and smiles then continues drinking her coffee and begins eating her toast-

Kano: "Damon has gotten better, he has gotten more mature about things and he has himself a job and of course he is also about to be a father and that's a huge thing I really do hope he is ready for a baby, I mean in the past before you moved here he was so immature and he would mostly talk about boobs and pussy all the time and at the time I did not know he was a virgin because he would always talk about sex like he knew what he was doing so I was very confused."

Amelia: "Well he isn't like a child anymore, once he found out I was pregnant he really did change he found out what he did and he did say he would take full responsibilty of the baby he helped make during the first time having intercourse together after we was finished he relized he did not use protection so we both freaked out for a minute because I knew I was not ready for a baby due to the work I do, I haven't done that work in awhile because I don't wanna harm the baby so I have been letting Damon help me through this, but I also feel like getting a job so that way I won't hurt Damon, and the baby won't be raised around the type of work I do, I am really thinking about the baby mostly, Damon he got so upset the last time myself had sex with a random stranger for money I should stop talking now i'm rambling on about this."

Kano: "I really do think a job would suit you especlly like you said your gonna be a mom and sex work could put you and that baby in danger, I'm glad you are thinking about you and that baby you are carrying, and the way I see it Damon really cares about you and he even loves you I have talked to him alone and he has said some really good thing's about you, both you and him are great together and will also make good parents, myself has dreamed about being a mom and I wanna be a mom but I have too much to worry about before having a baby with someone, but anyways please don't put that child in danger with just some dollar bills you can easily make over the course of an hour, take care of yourself and everything will be just fine."

Amelia: "This is the longest we have ever talked Kano, and i'm glad it was just more then a hello."

Kano: "Well i'm not very talkitive to boring people but you aren't those type of people you are pretty cool in your own way so why not talk to you I may do this more often to get my mind off of all the shit i'm going through."

-After awhile Kano heads to the store for awhile and Amelia is still sitting outside enjoying the fresh air, Damon walks outside and sits next to Amelia and relaxes with her as he feels for kicks from the baby, after he does he smiles and knows that the baby is doing alright-

---------------------
Part 17 next!

Facebook: Amber Mezia
Tik Tok: despairqueen28