The Day Of Frustration

Amelia: -wakes up with a splitting headache. It's because she didn't eat the night before. All she had was a soda that she got from a vending machine-

-Amelia's little sister was awake playing with old toys that were bought from a thrift store in town-

Amelia: "Shit, my head hurts, I need food badly, but then again, the fridge is empty like always, well besides mustard, and mayonnaise and old ketchup that needs to be thrown out."

-Amelia's little sister was eating a small bowl of just cheerios and no milk, and half of a banana that was in the kitchen-

Amelia: "Oh thank goodness my little sis is eating I thought she was gonna have to eat a slice of bread for breakfast again....and if course my mother isn't home and it pisses me off so damn much, especially when she knows there is no food in the house to eat that just fucking sucks."

Amelia: -Looks for some Tylenol in the bathroom cabinet, once she finds some she takes some- "I hope this helps my headache....let's just hope I haven't started my damn period because we can't even afford toilet paper, so we can't afford a tampon." -Uses the bathroom- "Dammit I'm on my fucking period!" -She was pissed because she didn't have the hygiene products she needed- "Looks like I have to steal again....I don't wanna do it but I'm gonna have to..."

-Walks out of the bathroom and plops herself on the couch while she watched her little sister play with the worn down toy's-

Amelia: "I'm gonna need money fast, maybe Onlystar, nah there's too many creeps, maybe I should steal and sell the item's I find, no I would get caught easily because I'm clumsy and isn't very sneaky, maybe I could be a sugar baby and get a sugar daddy that will pay for everything, Nah I don't want and old man who can't have sex for long." -She looks at her phone- "Maybe I should...have sex for a living, I mean those girl's make tons of money in a day....but I don't know...I am a virgin and a guy wouldn't want a prostitute that is still a virgin..." -Starts feeling frustrated- "Fuck!!" -Tries to calm down- "I can't fucking do this, selling my body shouldn't be the only option for me, heck I can't get an actual job due to my mother being a bitch and her reputation, she probably has fucked everything that had a dick between their legs."

-Amelia puts her sister down for a nap since it was nap time, Amelia then goes to her room-

Amelia: -Looks at herself in the mirror- "What have we turned into, we was once an innocent girl but now we are a girl who wants to make money by selling sex to men or women, it doesn't really matter as long as they pay, but I don't know if my body is good enough for that type of job...." -Gets undressed and looks at herself in the mirror- "I mean I do look ok...." -Looks at herself naked- "Am I making stupid decisions?, I honestly don't know, I'm doing this only for my little sister...."

-Someone from the apartment's downstairs knocks on Amelia's apartment door-

Amelia: "Shit!" -Quickly gets dressed then goes and opens the door- "umm...hello can I help you?"

-A handsome black haired boy stood outside the apartment-

Damon: "hm?..oh yes can you tell me where the nearest gas station is?"

Amelia: -Looks at him up and down- "Oh yes, umm just down the road on your left there should be a gas station there." -She smiled at him-

Damon: "Oh thanks, I hope they have condoms there, and before you ask they aren't for me, they are for my friend who wants to have sex with his girlfriend, I hate condoms so yeah."

Amelia: -Tries not to blush- "Umm...that's nice I guess, but condoms protect from pregnancy, especially If you don't wanna get someone pregnant"

Damon: "Nah, I can pull out I'm not a fool, anyways thanks for the help" -leaves after asking for help-

Amelia: -Closes the door- "holy shit he is so fine, I can't believe he lives in this apartment complex, he also looked like he had money, and from what he said I'm guessing he had sex before which that's a good thing, but would he sleep with a virgin like myself, shit I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

Amelia: "I wonder if he has a girlfriend, I mean he does look very attractive, what girl wouldn't be all over him, I wonder how big he is, I shouldn't be thinking about this stuff but I can't help it." -Blushes a little while thinking about it- "I wonder what he can do to me, I really need to stop thinking about that and worry about getting food for my sister, she needs to eat, and I also need to make money to pay the electricity bill so my little sis won't sit in the dark."

-----------------------
Part 3 is next!

Please follow me for more updates on this story!

Facebook: Amber Meiza

Tik Tok: despairqueen28