Enthralled:

Prepare for fluff. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

(From Bible Study Tools)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Elrohir~

"Let it be so," My father stated in conclusion.

I jumped from my sleepy haze. I'd lived through another boring meeting.

"You know," My father looked over at me as his scribes left, "It might do you some good to pay attention every once in a while."

"I'm sorry," I stretched.

"You've got something. Someone else, on your mind."

I nodded, "No use hiding it."

My fingers tangled in her hair. I blushed at the thought in my mind.

My father cocked an eyebrow but continued, "I've been giving it a lot of thought and I am not ready to retire just yet."

"Oh?" I sat up straight.

"Go," He nodded to the door. "Be free. For now."

I bolted from my seat, "Thank you Ada!"

"You deserve to enjoy your young years. Go on your adventures while you can."

I smiled and ran out. It felt like a sack of rocks had been lifted from my shoulders.

             I walked down the hall and saw my brother speaking with one of the healers. He looked worried.

"What is it?" I asked as the healer walked away. 

"It's Zephyra, She's having cramps," Elladan rang his hands.

"Cramps or contractions?" I asked.

"It is far too early for her to be in labor," My brother said with a panicked tone.

I rolled up my sleeves, "take me to her."

Elladan opened the door to their shared chamber. My sister-in-law was lying in bed with my mother by her side.

"Elrohir," She smiled as I approached.

"How's my favorite sister-in-law?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Not great in all honesty. And I am your only sister-in-law."

"So that makes you my favorite." I gently touched her cheek, "You're running a bit of a fever."

My twin looked at me anxiously.

"May I?" I looked at her and then Elladan.

They both nodded.

I gently felt Zephyra's abdomen, "Elladan get Ada. Now."

Elladan looked panicked, "What is it?"

"Get Ada," I said calmly.

My brother sprinted from the room and reappeared a few moments later with our father.

Ada felt Zephyra's stomach and nodded, "You're right."

"What is it? Is my baby alright?" Zephyra demanded nervously. Elladan rushed to her side.

My father and I exchanged a look, both trying to hide our smiles.