I sat back down in defeat.

"YAH! You guys are animals!" Minji snapped.

"Here we go again, this stuck up bitch again," Soobin said.

"What did you just say?!" Minji said, slapping him in the face.

Soobin then looked back at her in anger.

"Bring Minji to the rooftop tomorrow morning," he said. "If any of you follow, you're dead."

On the way home, we saw Cheol beating up other people again.

"Just leave it," Minji said, as we continued walking.

"What are we gonna do?!" Hanni said in frustration. "What about Yeonjun and Bangchan?"

"Yeonjun's in hospital, and Bangchan is off somewhere to train for his wrestling tournament," I said.

"Hospital?!" Minji said.

"Yeah, Yeonjun and I stood up against Soobin, we thought he had learned his lesson, but clearly not." I said. "Soobin's lead is different from Hyunjin's, it's just full of violence, there's nothing else to it, and he's got around 70 students backing him up,"

"The amount of things that changed in the span of only 2 weeks.." Danielle said.

"Haerin, what's wrong? You've been more quiet than usual." Hanni asked.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing.." she answered.

"Come on, we know it's not nothing. Is this about Cheol?" Minji asked. "You have to let him go, he's on his own now."

"It's my fault," Haerin quietly said. "I left him on his own when I was the only person he had left."

"Don't blame it on yourself, Haerin." Danielle said, comforting her. "He'll come around, I know it."

"Yeah, if coming around means beating the crap out of Y/n," Hanni said.

Danielle frowned at Hanni.

"Forget about that, what do we do about tomorrow morning? They're going to beat me up at the rooftop," Minji said.

"They'll do much worse to you," I said. "Just try and hold out while I figure out what to do."

"Hold out? They're going to kill me," Minji said, trying to hide her fear.

Cheol's POV
Why am I still here? What have I got to do now except beat thugs up and take their money?

Everything I did.. it was all for absolutely nothing.

I'm going to disappear from this world.

The school rooftop is quite high, I can jump from there, and I'll be free.

I walked around the streets looking for more thugs when I saw my omma in public. Had she been discharged?

I saw a familiar face next to her. It was the school principal. What were they doing together?

I then saw the principal lean in and kiss my mother. My blood boiled.