SEVENTY ONE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Damon had left Mystic Falls, not for good at least, he and Elena had gone to New York for a vacation, not really a vacation when of them was looking for the cure, Damon knew a vampire who happened to make fake ids and he knew Katherine was one of his clients.

Kate didn't clean much of the house except for the hallway, Caroline came over early in the morning to help her clean the rest of the house, but they had a surprise visit from Klaus.

"Actually, I asked him to be here." Stefan interrupted Caroline from her angry response to the thousand year old vampire being there. "We need his help, I think Silas is in Mystic falls."

Klaus hums moving around the living room couch towards the bottle of bourbon. "So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood or were you the exception?" Klaus said coming around to face them.

"It's not Elena." Kate interferes.

"Well let's say for a moment that it was Silas." Klaus said sitting down on the couch. "I'm struggling to see how this affects me."

"Look, Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love but he's supernatural so if he takes the cure and dies he gets stuck in the other side." Stefan explains to him.

"How shakespearian." Klaus smiles bringing the glass to his lips.

"But if he destroys the other side altogether he can take the cure, die and pass on." Kate glanced at her blonde friend who had refused to make any contact with Klaus. "But in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side."

"That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire." Caroline turned to him, naming every supernatural. "I wonder how many of there you personally killed. Care yet?"

Klaus squints smirking at the blonde. "My interest is piqued." Turning away from her to Stefan. "How do we stop him."

"Bonnie says Silas needs to complete three massacres to do the spell." Kate said, standing up from the couch. "Before professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the council, next he had you kill your hybrids and now he only needs one more massacre."

Stefan hums. "So if he's here, that's what he's doing. We need to find him."