THIRTY SEVEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚈𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"A lot of us like to keep to ourselves for the full moon, chain ourselves up, but there are some werewolves that like to gather in places where they don't have to do that, where they can enjoy it."

Tyler Lockwood had explained to the girls, Kate and Elena were trying to get information from him since he's an actual werewolf, they need to know about Klaus with him making at army of hybrids and needed to know what they need to prepare for.

"What kind of places?" Kate asked, leaning against the table hands crossed over her chest.

"Mountains, state parks, deserts, that kid of stuff."

"Anywhere in Tennessee?" Elena asked knowing Stefan and Klaus had place through there.

"Yeah, here. Give me your phone I'll try to pull up a map." Tyler suggested, Elena immediately passed her phone over.  "Thanks for this. I know it's asking a lot."

"As Caroline likes to remind me, Stefan's in this mess because I bit Damon. I figured I owe you one." Tyler swiped against the screen. "Have you talked to her today?"

"No." Kate shook her head, squinting her eyes at him. "Why?"

"Just curious." Tyler shrugged when he found a location in Tennessee. "Here. That's your best bet."

☽☀︎︎☾

"Did you get anything?" Alaric Saltzman sat at the bar, when Kate and Elena sat down beside him on the other unoccupied chairs.

"How do you feel about a little hike through the smoky mountains?" Elena asked him, she needed someone who know there way through the forest.

"You wanna hunt down a pack of werewolves on a full moon?" Alaric brought the rim on the glass to his lip, not looking at them when he spoke.

"We'll be out of there before the moon is full." Kate stated. "If you don't come with us, we'll go without you." She stood up from the stool, Alaric slammed his hand on the bar turning to her.

"What?" Kate exhaled. "You're the one who told me that I could handle things on my own now."

"Yeah, I meant like frozen dinners and SATs." Alaric remark until in eventually gave in. "Fine, let's just go, let's go. But, uh, you're driving."