SIXTY EIGHT

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙱𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

It's been hours since they started walking around the forest following Shane into a cave that gave them all mixed feelings, Kate had long gone forgotten about that she could die at any given minute, and still had no idea what she was doing with Shane in the first place.

The cave was dark from the inside, except for the sunlight peeking through the rocky walls. "This is as far as I go." The male witch says stopping infront of the giant made hole in the ground.  "We're on the brink... of a monumental event in human history, we're gonna raise the most powerful immortal creature that ever was," Shane says. "Come on, our works not done yet."

"Mine is," the male said. "You said get the kid, his sister and the witch. I did, I want to get paid now." Shane looked through his bag bringing out the tombstone and gave it over to him. "I'll say a prayer for your souls." The male witch said before he left them.

"That's what the tombstone was for?" Bonnie furrows staring up at Shane. "To pay off a mercenary?"

"The core of that tombstone is made up of Qestsiyah's calcified blood." Shane tells her before he walked away. "I'm some witch circles, that stones more valuable than the hope diamond."

Kate exhaled. "So..." Shane began glancing between them. "...who wants to go down first."

"Careful," Jeremy mumbles from below inside the cave, Kate held onto the rope wrapped around her waist, her hands using it to come down, "wasn't so hard." Jeremy teased as her feet hit the ground, she slapped his hand away. "Don't tease me." Kate says, noticing Bonnie wrapped hand. "What happened."

Bonnie waved her off. "I slipped and cut my hand, I'm okay though." Kate nods removing the belt from around her waist. "Hey, guys I'm coming down!" Shane voice echoed through the cave.

"Hey Bon, what do you thinks gonna happen once you cast a spell on my tattoo and there's nothing between Shane and Silas?" Jeremy says, the witch cradle her hand.

"Do you trust me?" She asks looking up to him.

"Yeah, of course." Jeremy instantly replied.

"Then trust me when I promise I won't let Shane raise Silas." Bonnie tells them, Kate glanced up into the hole. "Just don't do anything stupid." Jeremy whispers. "If your expression gets out of hand and Shane is the only one that help you keep it control."