THIRDTEEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳-𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝙽

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Days have gone by fast, Kate and Elena both found who their birth mother was, her name was Isabella she is Alaric Saltzman ex wife who was killed by Damon but was turned into a vampire and they believe it was Katherine, but as of right now on a rainy day in Mystic Falls the Gilbert twins were at the Salvatore house.

They were just told about Pearl vampires who broke into the house and attacked them, right now Damon was hammering down a wooden board on the broken window. "I say we go to Pearl's bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night."

"Yeah, and then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say oops sorry?" Stefan said right back.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena rolled her eyes at the older Salvatore, "it was more like a helpful exchange of information, and it was not like I had a choice, she...scary besides she's gonna help me get Katherine back."

"What's up with this chick, she's all I hear about, she must be a really great catch if you want her that bad." Kate glared at Damon crossing her arms over her chest.

"You don't have to be snarky about it."

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned Snarky." Kate snapped back.

Damon sighed sitting down on the couch. "How long are you two going to blame me for turning your birth mother with a vampire."

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the face that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena joined in taking slow steps towards the vampire.

"Ouch."

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with pearl and the vampires, yeah?" Stefan looked down at his brother.

Damon stood up walking out the room without uttering a word, Kate huffed dropping herself back into the couch. "I'm sorry, he just makes me so cranky." Elena leaned into her boyfriend.

"I know, he makes everybody cranky." Stefan said as he held her close to her body. "So, what are we going to do?" Kate asked crossing her legs.

"Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise." Stefan answered her, Kate pushed off the couch standing beside Elena.

"What about us, we can't just sit here and do nothing."