FIFTY EIGHT

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

College, it was definitely on Kate's bucket list right after graduating high school she, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline all dreamed that one day they would go to Whitmore College together, but maybe something will change down the road, things are changing.

Damon drove down the road backing his car at the main entrance of the College, Elena stepped out the car letting Bonnie and Kate get out before shutting the door. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Elena asked Bonnie, one way for Elena to keep her tolerance for blood down was to learn how to control it by feeding on the locals. "If I could spell you out of wanting blood I would. But I can't, so better you learn this now then at freshman orientation."

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore." Elena tells Kate and Bonnie, watching everyone else try to find they're way into their classes.

"Okay, stop with the pity party." Damon scoffs coming up from behind them. "If I can go to college, you can go to college." Kate raised her eyes brows crossing her arms.

"You, Damon, went to college?" Kate smiles thinking about the vampire running down the hallways looking for his next class.

"Sure, plenty of times. I awaken had a thing for sorority girls." Damon says, Kate thoughts immediately changed at his words, she couldn't believe she fell for that.

"You're disgusting." Bonnie scoffs, Damon smirks leaning forward mouthing. "I know." The girls turned away from him walking further down pavement ground.

"When I say the word 'which' what pops into your head? Halloween costume? Villain a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Well, whatever image it is, it's probably not tanielle soso..."

The four of them entered the class seating at the top of the row, Kate sat down observing the teacher, he was young but now that young to be a teacher. "Is that him?"

"Yeah." Bonnie nods.

"He's kind of..." Elena trailed off, but both girls knew what she meant and she wasn't wrong. "Hot."
Damon rolled his eyes looking away.

"Now, in reality or in this reality at least, who he's have appeared across every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernaturals responsible for everything that goes bump in the night,"