THIRTY THREE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Tonight's is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah explained to them, two night ago Elena had removed the dagger from his chest, she wanted to know about Klaus and not from someone he didn't actually know who he was.

"Elena said that the sun and moon curse is Fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline, the cure has kept his werewolf aspect from Manifesting. But if he breaks it... he'll be a true hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today, with Bonnie." Damon entered the study, Stefan and him and a fight last night about Elena and things got heated between them.

"Damon—"

"No, Bonnie cant use that much power without dying." Kate disagreed, after what happened at the dance she refused to let her friend in harm.

"I'll write her a great eulogy."

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena glared.

"All right, how do we break this curse." Stefan glanced up to Elijah.

"We'll the ritual itself his relatively straightforward. The ingredients so to speak, you already know. The moonstone. A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it." Elena asked him.

"The final part of the ritual." He turned away to pick up a wooden box. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger... to the point of your death."

Kate reached over grabbed her twins hand, looking up at Elijah. "And that's where you come in."

"This is an elixir I acquired some 509 years ago for Katerina, it possesses mystical properties of resurrection."

"So I'll be dead?" Elena furrowed her eyebrows.

"And then you won't."

"That's your plan?" Damon chucked. "A magical witch potion with me expiration date? You want to come back to life, what about Johns ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans, the doppelgängers a supernatural occurrence. Adds are, the ring won't work." Elijah told him.

"I'll take those odds over your elixir." Damon glared turning over to the girl he's in love with. "What if it doesn't work, Elena?"

"Then I guess I'll just be dead."

Damon glanced at he brother for him to say something, when Stefan didn't say anything, he stormed out the room.