FIFTY NINE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

The morning she woke up to the sun light on her face, she stretched her lumps getting out from her bed entering the bathroom seeing her twin laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling. Elena was feeling many mixed emotions, after the party Elena didn't want to stay a vampire not anymore. Kate wished she could understand but couldn't because she didn't know what it felt like to be a vampire.

Kate tugged her shirt down quickly hearing a knock come to her closed door, when she opened it she didn't expect Damon to casually step into her bedroom. "Good morning to you, too."

Damon scanned her room, not finding a single trace of his brother, through their was a male's sock underneath her bed. "Where's Stefan? He's not answering his phone and clearly he is not here, which means, you know, big deal, we've only got a killer vampire hunter on the loose."

"I haven't seen him since last night." Kate says closing her bathroom door. Damon hums watching the girl bring out a jacket from her closet.

"Give me your phone, maybe he's dodging me." Damon says holding out his hand, Kate chuckled leaning over her bed passing her cell.

"What did you do now?" Kate asked sliding on her leather jacket.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the hot, sweaty dance party we had." Damon tells her, Stefan was the jealous type especially the young Salvatore vampire dated Elena and his older brother caught feelings for Elena and was now dating Kate and she went to a party with Damon, Stefan believed he had every right to be jealous.

"I figured you you told him everything, when I drop you and Elena off last night." Damon says, Kate avoid eye contact because what he was saying was completely false, she didn't tell Stefan anything.

Damon clicked his tongue watching her look anywhere but him. "Ohh, you didn't tell um, did you?"

Kate huffs shaking her head. "Of course not, he wouldn't be able to handle it, especially after you got Elena high on blood like some... crack head and dirty danced with you."

Damon hums, "beside telling him would just put more weight on his shoulders and he already has so much to deal with." Kate shoved her hands into her pockets watching the vampire swiped across the screen looking for Stefan's contact.

"Oh, I see, it will be our dirty little Secret." Damon smirks bring her phone up to his ear, Kate scoffed shoving him away earning a laugh. "No?"