TWENTY FOUR

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 | 𝙺𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙰

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"You have to understand, I only know what I picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true, that's the problem with all this vampire crap, but Klaus, I know is real."

Rose explained to the two girls sitting in the Salvatore living room, "who is he?" Kate asked, since not even a day ago the vampire told her that Klaus loved Nadia.

"One of the originals. He's a legend." Damon said, worried for both for their safety but didn't show it.

"One of the first generation of vampires." Stefan added.

"Like Elijah?"

"No, Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus, he was a foot soldier, Klaus is the real deal." Kate crossed her leg over the other getting comfortable.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan somehow knew since Rose had told both vampires everything.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked glancing around at them.

"Yes." Rose nodded whilst Stefan said. "No."

"What they're saying is— I mean what she's saying is true..." Damon trailed off.

"Which is is." Rose butted in.

"And your not just saying it so we don't kill you." Damon glared down at the women.

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon shrugged, Kate rolled eyes at the vampire.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan stood up walking over to his girlfriend to comfort her.

"Not that you know of." Rose said getting a small glare for Kate.

"That's not helping." Damon sarcastically said.

"Look I've never met anyone who's laid eyes on him, I mean we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. I mean we don't know if it's real for all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story." Stefan said, he didn't want to believe that vampire was willing to kill people for his girlfriend.

"He's real, and he doesn't give up if he wants something, he gets it, if you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose stared at the girls.