FORTY

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 | 𝙶𝙷𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away. Did that get rid of Anna, too." Caroline asks Bonnie Bennett whilst holding the ladder to keep her from falling off, they were putting up decorations for

"I wish, all I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here." Bonnie placed the lantern before climbing down. "Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here."

"Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that." Caroline rolled her eyes, staring at the witch before her.

"There. You commented." Bonnie grins, picking up more lanterns.

"Bonnie-" Kate didn't like the idea of her brother seeing his dead vampire girlfriend when he had a whole girlfriend who was actually alive.

"What do you want me to say, Kate? I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences." Bonnie says, Caroline rolled her eyes.

"We'll, i want you to say you're not ok with it." Carline crossed her arms, glancing over at Kate. "Kate doesn't care what you have to say about her brother."

Kate nodded swinging a lantern in her hands.
"It's true, if I could I would punch him in the face." She smiled at her friend, Bonnie chuckled turning back to the vampire.

"I'm a thousand times not ok with it. I just don't know what to do about it." Bonnie frowned before looking behind the two girls when she saw the familiar blue car.

The three girls turned around making their way over to Damon. "Greetings, blondie, witchy, doe eyes. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." Damon's tells Bonnie.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie was confused as the rest of them.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's Ghost." Damon reassured.

"What?"

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asks him,

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest." Damon tells her before turning to Bonnie, Kate hummed.
"Let's just say I'm having Deja vu."

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people." Kate turned to Bonnie.

"They can't." Bonnie stated.