"Okay," Niall mouths and gives Alberto the cue to leave. He doesn't want him to hear the argument...

As soon as Alberto left, Niall opens the door to the bedroom. He finds Ella sitting on the bed, in a large sweater...crying.

He tip-toes to the bed and reaches out to caress her head. "Ella?"

She looks up, make up stained cheeks and puffy eyes. "What are you doing here? Are you going to tell me to leave? Are you going to yell at me again?"

"No," he says and sits on the bed. "No I'm not. I'm here to help."

"With what?" She sniffles. "You don't care! You don't care about me. You told me to leave as soon as you found out. You yelled at me..."

She starts crying again. "You fucking yelled at me! I didn't have the damn chance to talk to you. I didn't have the chance to help you with your emotions. You just told me to leave and that really hurt. If we're a couple, we have to be there to help each other!"

"I know, I know darling!" He replies and wipes the corner of her eyes. "That's why I'm here. I'm here to help you. I'm here to listen. I'm here to be that boyfriend that will let you cry on his shoulder, staining my shirt. I'm here to make you happy. I'm here for you!"

She wipes her cheeks with the sleeve of the sweater. "I'm just so upset right now, and you telling me to leave wasn't helping."

He cups her face in his hands and kisses her forehead. "Ella, I'm here. I'm here for you! Cry all you want. Yell all you want. I don't know! Just know I'm here for you. I'm here to make you happy and feel better."

She looks down and doesn't respond. He kisses her nose, her cheek, her ear. "Ella, please...I'm here."

She suddenly hugs his neck and cries into his shoulder. He doesn't move, just hugs her tightly. "That's it darling, cry all you want."

. "How can he just do...do this to me?"

"I don't know," Niall responds. "I don't know, I'm clueless. But all I care about is your safety. You're not leaving my sight. You're staying with me until they solve it."

She cries once more. "I didn't do anything wrong, did I? I didn't want to hurt Dean..."

"No, no you didn't." He rubs her back gently. "You did what you had to."

She sniffles and wipes her eyes. "It just...it hurts to know someone I actually know wanted to potentially hurt me..."

"I know, I'm amazed too," he kisses her temple. "It's okay though. You're safe now, love."

She kisses his cheek and shrugs. "I guess. What if there is someone else?!"

Niall frowns at the thought. He didn't think about that....

"I'm sure it was just them two," he lies.

"Does this mean I can go back home?" She asks.

"I don't know really. I don't know if I'd feel right with you by yourself..."

"I can have someone with me? I can ask louis or Harry to come over?"

"What about during work?" Niall shrugs. "Who would be with you?"

"I don't know, one of your guards?"

He shakes his head. "I'd rather not ha-"

Then suddenly his phone rings and he pulls it out from his pocket. "Hello?"

"Niall? It's louis, I have news for you. You won't believe it!"

"What's up?" Niall asks and looks at Ella. She nods and crawls off the bed.