My family old and new - female navi (3)

Začať od začiatku

Tonowiar " so it seems like we have more guest that have come to our village"

???? " Hello  Olo'eyktan toznowair, Olo'eyktan tokru makto, Olo'eyktan ronol, Olo'eyktan neytrio we have come looking for help for our clan we are need for help, and looking for our missing clan mates ... we also came looking for a lost clan mate who is dear to us"

???? " her name is ..... y/n"

Y/n " hello Rawpo it been a while it seems like everyone from my past it coming back"

Rawpo " we have been looking for you ... ahhh" you soon walked closer to Rawpo and see that he was hurt you soon grabbed his arm and start walking with him. The clan was pointing spearing and their arrows at the men when he hissed at you that was a bad move.

Y/n " Mewey my people they mean no harm I know them now I will attend to them and we can speak with them, and see what they need before anyone else comes showing up" you soon went bakc to walking dragging Rawpo and you soon reach the healer hut with everyone else who was with his group. Tsyerio and kiro were in the healer hut with Mo'at and the newcomers you soon pointed to the empty mats.

Y/n " sit now all of you before I make you all meet eywa ... Awip speak now as it seems like you been ask me many questions since you woke up along with everyone else"

Y/n " I said sit down now" the newcomers all sat down looking to the ground and not moving making the three kids and your mother in law shocked they have never seen this side to you, soon enough the rest of your kids came followed by your mates.

Rawpa " y/n we wish to have some words with your later after with speak with the Olo'eyktans"

Y/n " no you will rest under the order of the tshaik right"

???? " you are tshaik you have to be joking you didn't have the makes of tsahik or anything growing up" the man soon become scared when a spear was near his feet it had been pushed by a great force into the ground.

Ronol " you will show my mate respect or make your life a living nightmare"

Rawpa " they are your mates"

Neteyam " our mother take cares of you all and offer you help and you allow your friend to speak poorly on her, don't you have any respect for eywa sake"

Awip " you have kids as well"

Y/n " yes my life changes after I was exiled I was not going to stay around and hope one day the clan will take me back, so I ended up her by the grace of eywa and start a new life"

Rawpa " we are sorry we didn't....."

Y/n " we can talk more later for now I and my helpers will help heal you and once you are ready you will speak with my mates, and our elders and we will see what has happen but seeing you all it looks like it not good"

Tonowari " we will gather some warriors and scouts and tell them to be on the look out for more of them, ands we will also gather the elders as well .... The meeting will be held once these strangers are well"

Neytiro " we will have some guards posted outside I'm not trustworthy right now after him" Neytiro hissed at the man who was scared to death now as ronol grabbed his spear, with one look from you and gentle touch from you that had calmed down you mates.

Y/n " neteyam and Ao'nung go with your father they will need help and you are their heirs"

Ao'nung and Neteyam " yes mom"

Y/n " the rest of you kids can stay here and help tuk I will need you to help make new bandage for our guests"

Tuk " yes mama"

Y/n " Lo'ak and rotxo make sure none of them are badly injured if they are call your grandmother, me, or any of the other healers over"

Rotxo " yes mom and we will keep on eye on them as well"

Lo'ak " we will make sure none of them hurt your, our baby sister, grandmother, and any of the other healers"

Y/n " okay my boys"

Mo'at " I will follow your orders y/n"

Y/n " tsyerio and kiro you will be helping me with the serious stuff as you already know enough and I hav trained you well"

Kiro " yes mom I have some paste that can heal up their cuts"

Tsyerio " I will check if any of them have high fevers or illness" you son went back to your work but you could tell the kids and your mates were not happy about these newcomers and they had many questions about them as well and their connection to you. As the two ones that were named tried to speak with you they were soon scared when you glared at them making all the newcomer look down in shame and keep their mouth quiet for good.

Hello everyone I was thinking about making this one shot into a book as it has started become interesting and I want to see where this will go from one shots to a book. If any of you work like to see this a book please vote and comment and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.