"The fire"

Nishant pov

The war is finally over. We have lost so many people and they are not just soldiers but also close kins.

Anandhi : Isn't it weird that we three have no one waiting for us? Like no one to come and hug us or.....

I would have never thought that the three of us will be left alone. But it has happened. Samyuktha is gone and she is never going to return. Each time I think about it, it hurts. It hurts knowing that she is not going to be there.

Adhiya is with Kairav. I am happy she is with someone who can help her because I am super wasted.

Uttara : I agree.

Uttara was holding Ananya. Yes she named her Ananya. It seems Abhi and her had planned it long back.

I looked towards the tent knowing very well everyone was inside. Ever except the Pandav, their wives, Panchal household, Praduyman, Suthanu, Siddharth and the kids.

Uttara : I am going to see if they need any help with packing.

Uttara entered the tent leaving Ananya in my arms.

Anandhi : I can't believe it that Samyu di is no longer here.

I nodded.

Right after Arjun uncle killed Jaytrada we got a night attack. We all fought. In the morning they returned to their camp. We went in search of Suthanu and Samyuktha and were shocked to see Suthanu holding Samyuktha. Samyuktha was dead and Suthanu was a crying mess. She didn't remember what had happened.

I remember holding Adhiya and crying all night. I remember not willing to eat and now I am hanging out with these two. Not like I don't like them but we three are hanging out because we lost a part of our life.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I got a mini heart attack when Anandhi screamed.

Anandhi : Look there!!!!

I turned to see the tent on fire. How did this happen?

Anandhi : We need to save them.

I nodded and we both went towards the tent. Being the princess of fire I expected Anandhi to lead the way except she couldn't.

Anandhi : WHAT IS THIS!

"Can't work this out?"

We both turned to find ourselves looking at Vrushali!

Me : YOU!

Vrushali : Nishant and Anandhi. We meet.

Anandhi : What did you do?

Vrushali : Red fire. It can never be extinguished. It can be if you kill me that is.

Anandhi : Are you challenging me?

Vrushali : Yes.

Anandhi : Nishant bhai be careful. She thinks she can win. She hasn't meet me.