"A new life"

{

Kunti - First wife of Pandu. Mother of Yudhisthir Bheem and Arjun. Step mother of Nakul Urvi and Sahadev. But love them all equally.

Yudhisthir - First son of Pandu and Kunti. Celestial son of Yamaraj. Has never said a lie in his life. Loves his siblings a lot. Is a father figure to his siblings. Yuvaraj of Hastinapur. Spear is his weapon.

Bheem - Second son of Pandu and Kunti. Celestial son of Vayu dev. Loves to cook and eat. Loves his siblings a lot.  Best friend of Dhirsthduyman and Balaram. Gada is his weapon.

Arjun - Third son of Pandu and Kunti. Celestial son of Indra dev. Loves to play the veena in his free time. Best friend of Krish, Uloopi, Renu and Satyabhama. Hates Karn. Loves his siblings a lot. Crime partner of Urvi. Archery is one thing he loves a lot. Has a past with Subhadra.

Nakul - First son of Madri and Pandu. Elder twin. Celestial son of Ashwin kumars. Loves to look at himself in the mirror.  Best friend of Subhadra. Loves his siblings a lot. Loves to pull their legs. A swords person. Will do anything for Urvi. Loves Kunti a lot and will listen to each of her words.

Sahadev - Second son of Madri and Pandu. Younger twin. Celestial son of Ashwin kumars. Loves to read. A very shy person. Loves Vijaya (but never told anyone). Loves his siblings a lot. Loves his twin but doesn't trust him much. Loves Kunti a lot and will listen to each of her words. A swords person.

(Urvi intro later)

}

Yudhisthir pov

We got married just a few hours back. And all Nakul could speak was that:

Nakul : She doesn't like us. Wait what if we act like we also don't like her.

Bheem : Yudhisthir bhai can I punch him in the mouth.

Me : No Bheem. Nakul please stay quite for sometime.

Sahadev : I don't know whether she is angry at us but hearing Nakul she will definitely get irritated.

Nakul : Im a charm she can't hate me.

I looked at Arjun he hadn't spoken to any of us since yesterday. I could see in his eyes that he was broken.

We entered the room and we couldn't see Draupadi anywhere.

Arjun : She must be in the changing room.

We all nodded. I went to the balcony and turned and found Draupadi sleeping.

Me : Nope she is sleeping over here.

Arjun : What?

Draupadi - Daughter of Durupad. Born out of fire. Celestial daughter of Agni dev. Sister of Dhirsthduyman and Karn. Loves her nephew Srinivas a lot. Married to the Pandav. Has nothing against them but scared of what the world would say. A very kind hearted woman. Beautiful princess. Very sly in politics. Best friend of Krish and Rukmini. Satyabhama is her soul sister. Jambavati is her fashion expert. Balaram and Revathi are her favorite people. Subhadra is her younger sister.

Draupadi was curled up in a ball and covered herself with the blanket and was sleeping

Draupadi was curled up in a ball and covered herself with the blanket and was sleeping. Sahadev, Bheem and Arjun joined me and we just stood there looking at her. She had a calm face and was moving in her sleep. She had a small pout on her lips. I wonder what she is dreaming off.

Nakul : SHE IS SO CUTE!!!

He screamed so loudly scaring all of us and Draupadi who woke up with a start.

Nakul : Opps!!!!

Sahadev looked at me. I know what he had in mind and I nodded. Without even a second thought Sahadev chased Nakul. Seeing this Bheem started laughing. Arjun cracked a smiled while I was trying hard not to smile.

Arjun placed his hand on Draupadi's shoulder: Are you alright?

Draupadi nodded yes.

Bheem : Forgive him. He is always like this. Guys enough.

Me : Why are you sleeping outside?

Draupadi : Because I like to sleep under the stars.

Her voice was so sweet and enchanting.

Arjun : Come sleep inside.

Draupadi : Where?

Arjun : On the bed.

Draupadi : Where will you sleep?

Nakul : Will maybe in..........

Arjun glared at him.

Nakul : i meant to say on the bed or on the floor. 

Draupadi : Ill sleep on the floor.

Sahadev : No its cold and you already spent a long time outside you could catch a cold.

Draupadi : Then how will you all sleep on the floor?

Me : We can manage.

Draupadi : We could all sleep on the bed.

Nakul : That sounds like a really good idea.

Arjun practically glared at him and I'm sure thinking of ways to kill him.

Nakul : Look I know I'm beautiful stare even longer I'm sending a letter to Subhadra.

Arjun pov

What the hell is wrong with him?!

Draupadi : Why will you send a letter to Subhi?

Nakul : Woh Woh.......She saves me from Arjun.

Me : Yeah! She does and also his best friend.

Draupadi : Oh right Subhi did mention about that.

Nakul was about to say something but Yudhisthir nodded no.

Bheem : Its decided then. Nakul sleeps outside. Sahadev on the couch. Me on the floor. Draupadi on the bed. Bhai and Arjun you decide.

We looked at each other.

Yudhisthir : You sleep on the bed. I can sleep on the floor.

Nakul grumbled about catching a cold.

Sahadev : Draupadi are you okay with the arrangement?

Draupadi nodded.

Nakul : Can't you talk nicely? I mean you just nod most of the time.

Bheem : Nakul just shut up man.

We all went to sleep. I laid on the bed beside Draupadi. Our eyes meet.

Me : Nakul is always like this. Very irritating.

Draupadi nodded and turned and went to sleep.

Nakul looked at me and motioned me to come. I slowly went there.

Nakul pov

Arjun : What?

Me : Is Subhi going to be happy with you?

Arjun : No and I don't care.

Me : Deep inside you do.

Arjun : This our new life. Lets just start afresh.