"End of day 2"

Suthanu pov

The war didn't end. Pitashree got caught by Bhishma. Bheem uncle tried killing Duryodhan except Bhishma came with Yudhisthir and in exchange of Pitashree he asked for Duryodhan. Also due to major dehydration and blood loss Bheem uncle fainted. The good news is Anandhi not only caused illusions but she almost killed Sakuni until Sahadev uncle reminded her that he was the one who is going to kill him.

Right now we all are in the separate clinic. All of us are waiting for Bheem uncle to wake up.

Me : I can't believe that we were this close to wining but we didn't win.

Chitra : Me too my plan became a waste.

Dhirsthduyman : That is where you are wrong. The soldiers have started to have some hope on us.

Me : Hopefully we can keep this up. Uncle is waking up.

Bheem uncle slowly got up which Valandra Ma and Matashree were on his two sides. Matashree slowly passed him the water.

Bheem : Did we win?

Nakul : No. Well we were close.

Bheem : What happened to me?

Nakul : Dehydration and blood loss.

Bheem uncle just nodded.

Suthakarma : By the way where is Mirnal?

Me : I sent Mirnal for a important work she will be back soon.

Suthakarma nodded.

Me : Tomorrow's plan is.....

Before I could complete Mirnal ran towards me. I stopped her before she could dash into me.

Me : Is everything alright?

Mirnal was breathing heavily. Nakul uncle gave her some water.

Nakul : Now go on.

Mirnal : Bhishma...

Abhimanyu : Bhishma what?

Mirnal : Bhishma made a promise to Duryodhan that he will kill all the Pandav.