"Friends Who Are Cousins"

Arjun pov

Subhadra : Its just a nightmare.

Me : Why don't you understand?

We spent the whole time during archery till Panchali called her to get ready. Right now me, Subhadra and Nakul are talking about the nightmare Bhargavi had.

Nakul : I think you are over thinking it. She is not going to be like her mother.

Subhadra : And her mother is not bad.

Me : She left her daughter for the throne.

Subhadra : She behaved like a queen. They weren't ready to accept you and about her daughter we both know she left here for her safety. Her step bothers won't think twice before killing the poor soul.

Me : Speak all you want but she was wrong to leave her daughter.

Nakul : Anyways can we talk about an actually problem?

Subhadra : What problem? Every kingdom accepted your rule right and the date is also fixed.

Me : Its Hastinapur.

Nakul : They won't let us run the puja in peace.

Subhadra : Arya don't worry everything will be fine.

Exactly that time a maid entered.

Subhadra : Yes?

Maid : Rajkumari Yadav household Panchal household and Chedi household.

All three of us : CHEDI HOUSEHOLD?!

Sahadev pov

Me screaming at Draupadi: YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU!

Draupadi didn't seem to have any reaction but Pranitha who was getting ready got scared and ran to her mother and hugged her.

Draupadi : Arya we will talk this later let's go and see everyone.

We went to the common and the kids came with us. The minute we entered we were welcomed by a high pitch screaming of a girl.

Suthanu : Nandhu!!!!

Draupadi : You guys know each other?

Abhimanyu : We all go to school together. Thats Nandhini daughter of Sisupal.

Nandhini : Actually I am adopted.

Yudhisthir : You don't seem affected by it.

Nandhini : No why should I?

"NIRAMITRA!!!"

Niramitra rolled his eyes and everyone laughed. The boy practically jumped on Niramitra's back.

"MISS ME!!!"

Niramitra : I wish you would lower your volume.

Abhimanyu : Thats Suhotra. Son of Yuvarani of Chedi Vijaya.

Suhotra : You can just call me Suho. Wait (looking at me) Have we meet?

Exactly that time Srinivas replied : No Suho its impossible.

Suhotra : He just seems familiar.

Srinivas has saved me from a great struggle.

Draupadi pov

The fact that Suhotra is close to these people has made it even more hard for me to tell. What if due to this they become enemies?

I looked around the room and saw the kids enjoying each others company but the thing that got me laughing is how Karthik was trying to talk to Naira without stammering.