Act one, Part Fourteen: Family Together

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~

Four days later

As the days passed, it was soon on the last Thursday of November. It can only mean one thing: it is Thanksgiving Day in the lair. So the turtles had to go food shopping yesterday, as instructed by Ginny, who has her fair share of cooking and wants to be sure they have enough for nine woken mutants and their four special guests as well. Ginny and Mikey are in the kitchen, prepping the food.

Donnie looks at the security cameras in his computer while he sits inside his lab. He began to yawn, feeling bored already. Before he starts getting bored, he spots something in the camera video. He views the camera closer and sees four intruders he knows very well.

He smiled. "They're here!!" He shouted loudly, his voice echoing the lair.

Ginny stopped prepping the turkey and the sauce, hearing his echo. "Who?" She asked, confused.

"You'll see." Mikey grinned, stepping out of the kitchen and heading to the entrance. Ginny turned the stovetop off and followed him out.

Walking inside the lair are four of the turtles' close allies. Baron Draxum, April O'Neil, and two Jones. Cassandra Jones was dressed in a red tank top with a leather jacket, skinny ripped jeans, combat boots, and fingerless gloves. And Casey Jones, the teen from the future of the Krang's success, is wearing a long sweater over a red shirt, jeans, converse shoes, gloves, and a mask on top of his head.

"Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!!" April called out, holding a stuffing casserole that her mother cooked in her hands.

Splinter approaches them, smiling at them. "April! So glad you decided to join us!" He bowed to the Jones. "Cassandra, Casey."

Casey bowed to him. "Master Splinter."

While Splinter welcomed them warmly, Ginny, Julian, and Judi watched them behind the wall. They've gotten very well known with April, but the rest, they are very curious about who they are and how they are friends with the turtles.

"Who are they?" Judi asked.

Raph was behind them, smiling. "They're our friends. That's Cassandra Jones. By her side is Casey Jones. Long story short, he is Cass's son in the future." He explained.

Judi turned around and faced him, her face in shock. "I'm sorry, he's what?!" She yelled. Ginny and Julian looked surprised by this.

Mikey let out a chuckle, approaching them as he stretched the back of his neck. "Back at the invasion, Casey came from the future to stop the Krang and helped us take them down." He told them.

"Mind....blown.." Julian whispered.

Raph nervously chuckled. "And that guy is Baron Draxum. The guy who created us." He added, pointing at Draxum.

Ginny blinked. "Wait, create you guys?" She tilted her head to the left.

In the corner of their eyes, they spot Draxum looking at them from their hiding spot. The three quickly hide away, but it is too late; he knows they are here. They hid behind Raph as they watched Draxum coming to them. Raph walked away from him, leaving the three with Draxum.

Draxum leaned close to them, taking in their form and his hand on his chin. "You three must be the new mutants Donatello told me of." He hummed. "Hmmm. Interesting." He tilted his head to the right.

Then he took out a small crystal, in clear color and sizable for his hand. Then he held it close to their head, one by one. He looks at the crystal and looks deep in thought. "No mythical powers like mine give." He proclaimed. "This means that TCRI couldn't figure out my formula and had to turn to an alternative."