Act one, Part One: Rise Aftermath

One year later

Inside an empty warehouse near the pier, far from New York City. A van vehicle is parked close to an open garage door. Inside are three men carrying boxes as they walk to their van and load them on. The first man is tall and slender, with blonde hair and blue eyes. The second is relatively short, with black hair and green eyes. And the last is a vast and buffed, his hair is red and eyes in brown color, three wearing t-shirts in different shades of blue, green and red. The slender one has blue, the short one wore green, and the buff one was red. They even wear denim jeans and converse shoes. The slim look up at New York, taking in the view.

It had been a year, and the city had finally been restored to normal. The buildings have been rebuilt, the streets are redone, New Yorkers are back to normal and free from being possessed by the Krang, and Metro Tower is rebuilt again. Even middle and high schools have installed themselves with alarms and alerts in case of future threats, as ordered by EDF. So far, everyone is moving on.

The slender man slowly walks to the back of their van, pulling one of the boxes and opening it. He took out what looked like a crystal in a purple-red color. "We will make a fortune of these." He let out a chuckle.

"yeah. It's easy how you can locate a rare mythical crystal." The short one cackled, dusting his hands and jumping to the driver's side.

The slender one turned and faced their buffed friend. "Load them up, and let's hurry. Big Mama is waiting." He ordered him, who nodded with a grunt and finished loading them in the truck.

Once their deed was done and closing the van door, all three got in, and the short man started the van and stomped on the pedals. Then a swirl of magic surrounded them, and in their place were three hihi yokai's, all in their human size. The van begins to move, but not quite far.

Suddenly, the van stopped, tossed over, and landed on the van hood. The three braced on each other as they were sure they were okay enough to check. But what lay on sight caused these three to groan in annoyance.

Kneeling by the window is a very familiar turtle with a blue bandana, wielding two katanas; behind him are three turtles with red, orange, and purple bandanas. It's the Ninja Turtles, the heroes who have gotten the Krang and their technodrome back to their prison Dimension with the help of their excellent friend April O'Neil and Casey Jones, a young teen who came from the future to prevent the invasion from happening.

Leo smirked and tilted his head, staring at them. "Gentlemen, you got something we need."

"Oh great, it's those meddlesome turtles." The buffed Hihi groaned, rubbing his face to smooth his headache.

"Sorry kids, we need them or else no pay. Big Mama's orders." The slender Hihi stated that he removed his seat belt, and it ended him dropping from his feet and on the fallen roof. "So we aren't giving them to you." He crossed his arms.

"Come on, our good friend needs them, and this warehouse got the last source for this crystal," Mikey added. "And you got them."

Leo nodded. "Yeah, so it's best to give them, and we will go easily." He shrugged cocky.

The buffed Hihi unbuckled himself and landed on the roof like his Comrade. He let out a growl. "Fat chance, brats!!"

Raph shook his head; this isn't getting them anywhere. "Okay." He pulls out his sais. "If that's how you want it to go, bring it on!"

The buffed Hihi tear the hood apart and push it back, freeing them. They glared at them, and before anyone knew it, the two sides fought each other.

Leo and his brothers leap into the air, their weapons in hand and ready to attack. Before they can, the buffed Hihi punch them all out of his way while the two Hihi manage to open their van's rear door, grab all the boxes, and put them on an abandoned truck.