Act one, Part Twelve: TCRI Secrets

The Next Day

Inside the T.V. room, Leo and Julian play a game of Street Fighters while sitting on the couch and pushing the game console buttons. Behind the sofa, watching are Judi and Ginny; they are focused on the screen. After yesterday, Ginny has managed to leave her room and try to be more open. Leo was proud of her, despite her being a little tense that he lied to her family.

Raph came in and saw the four. He let out a smirk and a chuckle. "Who do you think is gonna win?" He asked the two girls.

"Leo is getting close, and Julian is almost close to knocking him out," Judi answered him, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"My money is on Julian." Ginny chimed in.

Leo let out a surprised gasp, hearing her. He turns around and faces her while not stopping pushing the console buttons. "What? After I was sure that your family won't think you're dead?" He asked dramatically. "You turned to Julian?"

"He's not a liar." Ginny assumed.

Julian softly chuckled nervously, hearing Ginny say he's not a lair. He refused to tell Judi about the talk he had with Mikey about her condition and her art, fearing it could trigger her memories back and her illness, too. While he was a little distracted in his own mind, his character got beaten, and a K.O. was shown on screen.

"Are you kidding me?!" He shouted; he was so close to beating Leo, and he got beaten without noticing.

"You got much to learn from the master, young student," Leo spoke with an old man's voice like an old sensei. It causes Judi to giggle, and Ginny rolls her eyes. Julian let out a groan of this.

Inside Donnie's lab, Donnie has his goggles down as he looks down on his tech while using a small flame torch tool. It was only a project of his, a purple hoverboard with his trademark symbol on the top. He looks at the monitor screen to look at his notes before nodding and working the wires together. His goggles are playing loud techno music while he is working; it helps keep him focused and not get too distracted. He glued the cables together, causing a tiny spark between them.

As he worked, his computer let out an alarm. Causing him to stop working, put the torch down, and pull his goggles back on his head. He clicked on the notice, and video footage showed the Foot Ninjas taking out boxes that were inside a van parked near the TCRI building. "Great..." he huffed out in annoyance. Them again. He gets up from his chair and leaves his lab.

Donnie enters the T.V. room as he sees the scene of Leo having beaten Julian, Judi giggling, and Ginny rolling her eyes. Even saw Raph with his arms crossed and a smirk as well too.

He cleared his throat, getting their attention. "Hey. Hate to break the moment, but we got Foot sight stealing valuable packages from TCRI." He informed them.

"Seriously!?" Leo jumped up from his seat and glared at Donnie. "Those guys never learned!!"

Raph huffed out. "Well, time for some action." He pounds his fist into his palm. The three masked turtles nodded with him. Leo jumped off over the couch, and the other three followed suit.

On the wall are the turtle's weapons that were placed. One by one, they grab their weapons. Leo set his katanas behind his shell, Raph hooked his sai on his belt, Donnie put his Bo staff on the back of his battle shell, and Mikey placed his nunchucks on his sash. Once they are ready and armed, it is time for them to head to battle.

Then Ginny walked to them; behind her were Judi and Julian. "Is there anything we can do to help?" She asked them.

"No, sorry." Leo shook his head. "The Foot are bad news and you don't have any experience with fighting. So you need to stay put and stay out of danger." He told them.

Risen from Ashesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें